Bad Choice! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Choice!

Unregistered

Another hire

Nick Singly is in charge of the drug vault working for Nevins

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LMAO, when is Tony Fernandez, Billy Ferguson and Jason Thomas coming ?
    Leave me alone!!

Unregistered
    Heard they brought back that Lazy-A## Wadsworth to work in personnel. The guy couldn't solve anything in the DB. What a waste of money! How about putting more energy into getting our 20/80 and benefits back rather than convincing everyone that Wadsworth is worth 2 cents.
    Obviously you have no idea what a real cop looks like. Wads is a great investigator and great asset in any capacity that you *****es are lucky to have. Oh and he knows karate!!

Unregistered
    Lets bring back Roy Dean to verify 4am liquor licenses.

Unregistered
    Great investigator if your looking for food and Im sure hes a real Chuck Norris. Of course a much larger version

Unregistered
    Obviously you have no idea what a real cop looks like. Wads is a great investigator and great asset in any capacity that you *****es are lucky to have. Oh and he knows karate!!
    He couldn't solve a homicide with a confession, eyewitness ,video, and a Smoking Gun.
    He is a fat slob who should stay out of Hollywood.

Unregistered
    Without getting personal. People are rightfully upset that a guy with an 8 year DROP 13th check and a pension well over a hundred thousand with 2 % COLA would insult us by coming and making more money while we all keep getting screwed. It was a very bad decision to bring him back. Its BS. How can he do it. Bad decision Obrien

Unregistered
    So basically Im worming next to Wadsworth and hes making more from his pension than I am hustling calls ? Oh, that is wrong.

Unregistered
    At 8% the monthly intetest on his DROP is more than I make working full time with 12years on. This is messed up. Man, when is enough enough wadsworth. Command staff needs to fix this.

Unregistered
    At 8% the monthly intetest on his DROP is more than I make working full time with 12years on. This is messed up. Man, when is enough enough wadsworth. Command staff needs to fix this.
    He is a fat slob who always thought he was above us in patrol.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast