Bad Choice! - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bad Choice!

Unregistered
    Chief, please listen to us. We know you got bad advice, but you can fix it and be the leader. Its only a matter of days before the Sun Sentinel gets this story. They will public records wadsworths pension and drop. Then show how you rehired him. This will kill those of us trying to get benefits back. The residents will go crazy at commission and we will get screwed. If Wadsworth cared about you or us, he would realize its wrong and leave on his own instead of making you ask him. We need our money and benefits back.

Unregistered
    If you want to do a good job wadsworth. Hire the people that are totally opposite as you. You know, not fat and lazy and always talking s&%t

Jeff Marano

I'm in charge

I'm in charge of the Chief and the police department. Now I decide who gets hired. I owe all this to Mel. With my mule in personnel, KW, I'll make sure my puppets get hired so there will never be a vote against My organization.

Unregistered

Got a Point

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Marano View Post
    I'm in charge of the Chief and the police department. Now I decide who gets hired. I owe all this to Mel. With my mule in personnel, KW, I'll make sure my puppets get hired so there will never be a vote against My organization.
    I respect your honesty Jeff ! Now get us some dam benefits !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I respect your honesty Jeff ! Now get us some dam benefits !
    Hey Chief, watch out, Wads still has his wind meter for the hurricane.

Unregistered

Me

The bad choice was selecting COB as the chief. He has no leadership skills and surrounded himself with clowns.

Unregistered
    The bad choice was selecting COB as the chief. He has no leadership skills and surrounded himself with clowns.
    You got that right!

Unregistered
    Really doent matter who the chief is. I'm just glad that T Clyde is gone. She should have been fired after FBI investigation for tipping off J Courtney.

Unregistered
    Really doent matter who the chief is. I'm just glad that T Clyde is gone. She should have been fired after FBI investigation for tipping off J Courtney.
    This has thread nothing to do with TC. She wasn't fired or arrested because she didn't lie to the FBI or participate in the illegal activities. Can't wait for you to leave AH.

Unregistered
    Saw TC working behind the deli counter at Wal mart the other day. How the miserable have fallen further!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast