Who is responsible to raise the Off Duty Rate?

Unregistered

Who is responsible to raise the Off Duty Rate?

The traveling MIA $400,000 a year Police Chief is the person solely responsible in raising the off-duty rate with the final approval from the city manager.

The average off-duty rate of surrounding agencies in our area is $50-$55 an hour.

It is not a contractual issue in our CBA but it could be discuss and agree with the city manager to approve the chief of police recommendation.

Ortiz And lugo are scammers! All for themselves

Vote No

Unregistered
    So why are we so under paid?

Unregistered
    HOw about we have the president talk to the chief ,we demand our voices to be heard and get our off Duty rate raised!!!!! ISNT that the FOP PRESIDENT JOB !!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HOw about we have the president talk to the chief ,we demand our voices to be heard and get our off Duty rate raised!!!!! ISNT that the FOP PRESIDENT JOB !!!!!!
    Why is the president going to say anything and risk to expose his double dipping scams.

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor, why don't worry first about getting a good contract then worry about the off duty , you wouldn't have to work off duties if you had a good contract

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor, why don't worry first about getting a good contract then worry about the off duty , you wouldn't have to work off duties if you had a good contract
    I’ve been on for six years a 3/3/3 ain’t going to get me sh.t. Promotion are over for the next 15 years so I need a 5/5/5 to survive and a off duty raise. We done need outside agency If our off duty rate was decent

Unregistered
    I’ve been on for six years a 3/3/3 ain’t going to get me sh.t. Promotion are over for the next 15 years so I need a 5/5/5 to survive and a off duty raise. We done need outside agency If our off duty rate was decent
    Yes sir ,You're right about that

Unregistered

Last Contract FOP asked to raise the off duty rate

During the last contract negotiation go ‘round the previous City manager (Alfonso) refused to put the off duty rate in the CBA. The fop tried but was shot down. The city agreed to raise it to 36 an hour then to 40.50

Unregistered
    SpongeBob, weren't you walked out at your 30? Yet, coming back at every opening we have. I still haven't found our mysterious 4 hour a day former playgirl model. You know it's a good thing, the U.S. Attorney's office and our great a dependable state attorney office, know you have mental issues and are on a boat load of meds, cause they should baker act your sorry azz for all the lies and claiming to be a chief of police anywhere. What was that? Ron's only joking or Ron isn't the one posting. Well, I'm not posting this one either. What ever happened to the chief's jobs at L.A.P.D., C.P.D., O.P.D., NBVPD, M.P.D., Oh can't forget N.Y.P.D. too, have you been really gone this long? Seems like it's only been a couple of years. Can't hold onto these ranks for long can you..

Maybe you should join some of us taking night classes at Miami High. You seem to have a great interest in that school, so stop on by one evening. Will let you play teacher for a day. After all, you found a way to play cop for many years..