Swat
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swat

Unregistered

Swat

Your either swat or your not!

What’s the deal, we embarrass ourselves with getting last place in every event at a competition and then our commander quits. Maybe we need the whole team to go through tryouts again, I bet 98% would fail.

Unregistered
    Here’s the truth about swat. Bottom of the barrel. The majority would not be able to pass the tryouts if they did them again today. In fact probably the majority never would have made it on swat at any other agency. And these days they just need people so as long as you don’t pass out and die during tryouts your in.

Unregistered

Interested in your department

Just curious of how hard it is to join the agency, as well as what the requirements are to join swat. Yes I'm well aware of the agency's climate, read the other posts, and have done my own research. So no need to blast me about it lol. Thank you for your knowledge and time.

Unregistered
    You have to get a really gay tattoo and then once you’re off the team in 12 months you have that gay symbol for rest of you’re life. Bunch of koolaide chuggers on that team

Unregistered
    Basically you have to have a pulse and be friends with the cool kids

Unregistered
    That bad there huh?

Unregistered
    Yes. It is. Our swat team is a joke. Used to be pretty good but now it’s basically filling slots. You do the math. If we need to fill 4 spots and 4 people try out well as long as they don’t pass out there in

Unregistered
    What’s the deal with the commander stepping down, his whole life was swat ?

Unregistered
    Fmpd Swat is like being a part of the voice unit directing traffic around a disabled vehicle. Anyone can do it, but feel really cool with the flashing lights and uniforms.

Unregistered
    Don’t forget you have to get that gay tattoo on your inner bicep within a year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast