Who will be Mr. BSO 2018. ???? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I think the airport deputies are all hot. Theres so much cushion there that's good for the pushin. I heard a lot of them shave to make their pubes look like an runway. Yummmyyy!

Unregistered
    maria polo has my vote

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I going to cast my vote for Sgt J..K. Making 212k per year, silky smooth arms legs and sac.... has is still looking at 57 yrs old!!!!
    I heard he really has a LARGE Bulge ……………………………………. In his wallet that is.... 212 k per yr

Unregistered
    I heard he really has a LARGE Bulge ……………………………………. In his wallet that is.... 212 k per yr
    Oh yea.....I'd love to give sgt.JK a blumpkin while he wears those shiny black boots.....and those black boots aren't the only thing I'd like to lick

Unregistered
    I'm casting my vote for papi chulo. BB. He sports a nice speedo at the beach on his days off. You can catch him any given Saturday at key biscayne park. ..

Unregistered
    Problem is I heard he suffered from the Irish curse...oh well cant hsve it all...

Unregistered
    Gillum sux d!ck!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    What ever happened to Carlos "Spicy" ******?

Unregistered
    maria p renner has my vote. is she still tapping the r pisant valve?

Unregistered
    Dean has my vote. I think he is the hottest old guy around.... he has mojo,swag and silky arms.....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast