How about them Dolphins! - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was nearly left breathless on that last throw! Still, a win is a win and I'll take it! Go Dolphins!
    Que come pinga eres

Unregistered

Cool

Staying positive. A win is a win! Nothing like getting paid to watch football! Go Dolphins!

Unregistered

Cool

A miracle on 27th Ave! It's a Wonderful Life in Miami! The Santa Clause named "Boise!" Call it whatever you want, I'll call it an early Christmas gift! Great play, great game! Go Dolphins!

Unregistered
    3-0 Miami Dolphins are playing with heart!
    these pieces of Chit can now go away and do nothing like Colin Kaperd*ick does. This Kenny Stills is the biggest piece of wide receiver I seen and had the audacity to kneel. You can now disappear loser. Don't ever sellout to those that make us the enemies while they are snorting coke off B*itches and not worried about finances or getting shot and killed for the job we do. Now STFU and disappear, estupido!

Unregistered
    these pieces of Chit can now go away and do nothing like Colin Kaperd*ick does. This Kenny Stills is the biggest piece of wide receiver I seen and had the audacity to kneel. You can now disappear loser. Don't ever sellout to those that make us the enemies while they are snorting coke off B*itches and not worried about finances or getting shot and killed for the job we do. Now STFU and disappear, estupido!

Na na na na na na na na
    Hey hey hey
    Goodbye

Unregistered
    09-06 next year no kneeling

Unregistered
    This message is directed to weak minded cops like you, not the good cops; you know who you are.

I guess now you think you can go back to beating, choking, and shooting people while claiming to be "in fear for your life". The public is getting tired of you abusing that line every time you cowards get caught giving someone a cheap punch. Know that you will be exposed, you'll be fired, and you'll be giving away the pension. 🙂 Smile! You're on camera! 🙂

Unregistered
    This message is directed to weak minded cops like you, not the good cops; you know who you are.

I guess now you think you can go back to beating, choking, and shooting people while claiming to be "in fear for your life". The public is getting tired of you abusing that line every time you cowards get caught giving someone a cheap punch. Know that you will be exposed, you'll be fired, and you'll be giving away the pension. 🙂 Smile! You're on camera! 🙂
    Best thing to happen was body cams it exposes the animals on the streets over and over so much so the idiot demoncrats who wanted them now want them removed lmfao stupid mopes

Unregistered
    Best thing to happen was body cams it exposes the animals on the streets over and over so much so the idiot demoncrats who wanted them now want them removed lmfao stupid mopes
    Lmao, good one! I guess that includes the street thugs as well as the animal cops you're talking about since they are the ones who are always complaining about cameras!

Unregistered
    Miami Dolphins are the most stupidest and most boring team to watch in the NFL. I swear people should spend their money in something else and not watching this crap.pf a team. Go Patriots!!!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast