How about them Dolphins! - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Positive vibes here only. All Debbie Downers should quietly leave the room and if they must, go complain somewhere else. Me? I can't wait to spend time next Sunday with my family, good friends, great food and even better times watching the game! GO DOLPHINS!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Positive vibes here only. All Debbie Downers should quietly leave the room and if they must, go complain somewhere else. Me? I can't wait to spend time next Sunday with my family, good friends, great food and even better times watching the game! GO DOLPHINS!
    I hereby curse the dolphins - that they lose every game from this point forward while they allow scum to disrespect the flag - ill remove the curse once they stop

Unregistered
    I hereby curse the dolphins - that they lose every game from this point forward while they allow scum to disrespect the flag - ill remove the curse once they stop
    Back at you! Now live with your own words!

pots yeht ecno esruc eht evomer lli - galf eht tcepsersid ot mucs wolla yeht elihw drawrof tniop siht morf emag yreve esol yeht taht - snihplod eht esruc ybereh I

Unregistered

Cool

Go Dolphins!

Unregistered
    Halftime score miami 0 new england 24

Unregistered
    3-0 Miami Dolphins are playing with heart!
    Retard. Vs sorry ass transit and struggled to win. Reality check! Now the dolphins go into the tough team schedule.

Unregistered
    Retard. Vs sorry ass transit and struggled to win. Reality check! Now the dolphins go into the tough team schedule.

Wow the dolphins kneeled again and sucked Brady’s D!

Go dolphins, lol idiot!

Unregistered

Cool

I can handle a loss against the Patriots. 3-1 is still a great start. Go Dolphins!

Unregistered
    They will loose every game until the disrespect stops

Unregistered
    Kenny stills has been doing ride alongs with BSO

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast