Hate coming o work - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Hate coming to work ? Leave .... That’s what I thought. Not gonna happen

Unregistered
    Funny thing is some of you beg and plead to be hired and promise to be hard worker. Then what happens. You turn to a slug and demand things for your benefit. The you come here to bit?! And complain. WOW. Maybe they should video tape during the hiring interviews. Then replay once a year to remind you 😳

Unregistered
    We are pu$$ies ? Yeah OK during the last several contract negotiations we (members) wanted to push and all we got from the PBA is “I don’t think you’ll win this battle, best to settle with their offer” WOW it’s at the point that we would be fine on our own. Thanks for nothing PBA

Unregistered
    Hate coming to work ?? Don’t let that door hit ya in the a$$ At one time you begged and prayed to be hired. WOW is all I can say

Unregistered
    No worries. Make sure you don’t miss next council meeting. It will lift your spirits 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered

Wink Hate your job? Want to quit? Why not put your balls on the line and try to improve it

First, I hate it when I hear about an officer referring to his Duties as a Job. It shows a lack of appreciation and respect for the awesome power and authority delegated to them. It also negates their oath.

People at Starbucks follow orders and do a Job. Police have a higher calling and purpose.

Second, if you hate your job - why is it that you ponder with perplexity that people hate you? Doesn't it follow? If the "Job" sucks - and you are an iconic representation of the "Job" - then why does it not reasonably follow that I would hate you?

I mean where was it written that the Police powers were meant to act like a high school principle and police shenanigans?

Sure, the Police clearly have a Duty to catch violent criminals and people to basically steal or con people from their hard earned assets but..

Speeding tickets? The presumption here that not only is driving past the posted speed limit is dangerous but somehow money can manipulate people into compliance is absurd. Especially when you consider the actual game theory at play here. Time is money and speed saves time. Plus, and let's be honest, you could police the streets from here until eternity with 90 hour weeks and NEVER make a dent in Florida's horrible drivers.

But I would be curious in the worst aspects of enforcement you must provide.. what would it be? Maybe it would be domestic disputes - surely police training adequately prepared you for intervening in the affairs of a couple. Although, I would probably just handle these situations as if the woman is injured the guy rides downtown.

Unregistered
    Simple answer-
    “The Police” do not make or determine laws, etc.Those come from higher entities. Fines for traffic violations, asset seizures etc. Not our doing. Police only enforce/follow guidelines of local, state and federal laws/violations.

Unregistered

Exclamation The not so simple reply

First, the argument of "just doing a job" did not work so well at the Nuremberg Trials. Keep in mind, everything the Nazi regime did was "legal" like.

On top of that, I have never seem a group more disillusioned about the Law than Law Enforcement. So, here you claim that you just obey the law, like a puppy obey's its master I suppose, but then you don't take the effort to understand that which you enforce.

Finally, on this board you are calling to re-elect JP or Jeff Porter - so you clearly understand the nature of your effect on the Democratic Processes of the Republic we have.

Now if only Police officers would have a SPINE and speak out about the laws they have issues enforcing - the American people LOVE you.. if you LET THEM KNOW - they would have your 6.

It is your acquiescence to the whole thing that short circuits the process.

Unregistered
    Hello Moron👋
    One side of your mouth you want police to uphold their “oath”. Now here on the other side of your mouth you insinuate not following the oath and speak up/out etc.

SNOWFLAKE ❄️

My way or the highway- (you should be embarrassed)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello Moron👋
    One side of your mouth you want police to uphold their “oath”. Now here on the other side of your mouth you insinuate not following the oath and speak up/out etc.

SNOWFLAKE ❄️

My way or the highway- (you should be embarrassed)
    That's why people like you earn the hate for your entire profession.

Nice false dichotomy by the way, did they teach you to make such logical fallacies in your verbal judo class?

Yes, uphold your oath. Please we beg this of you. There are no mixed signals here.

For the record, you did not take an oath to keep silent in the face of abuse and lawlessness, and you did not take an oath to the thin blue line.

You took an oath to uphold the US and Florida Constitutions as well as the laws of the Great State of Florida. Try to act like it every now and then.

Their is a hierarchy in case you missed that. The US Constitution reigns supreme here. If doing something or the actions of someone else violates the US Constitution (even Florida law or a brother in blue) you have an oath, duty, and obligation to do something about it, period. The fact that you avoid this says a lot about your integrity. We know you are human, and many humans have no integrity. If you fit in this calls stop acting like you're a brave hero.

In most instances short of DUI, Felony, or Domestic violence you have wide room for discretion. When you only give that to fellow officers and their families as professional courtesy, you again earn the hate.

Let me be clear, you have every right to your actions and professional courtesies under the law, and people have every right to hate you for those biases. Well every right minus failing to uphold the Constitutions as the supreme law.

I personally don't hate anybody, though many say I do, but cannot cast blame on others either for harboring such feelings in light of the evidence that too many in your profession should have never made it past dog catcher. That and the fact that your track record of self-enforcement is dismal at best. Yes we know Rolle goes after officer who break the law, if they have filed complaints against him, or named him in law suits. How many cops who broke the law in his inner circle have been fired or prosecuted?

Hey Mo, you want to run crying to the South Dade News Misleader with this? They might care. You ladies can get together and do another hit piece on the front page.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast