Hate coming o work
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Hate coming o work

Our administration is spiteful and incompetent. Then we have a PBA that does nothing, is weak and out fo themselves. There’s no light at the end of the tunnel which makes putting on the uniform tough to do each day

Unregistered
    The administration is crooked as it gets and the PBA can only do whatever we the membership is willing to do which is be scared and do nothing. Until people start standing up to the crooked ones nothing’s going to happen plain and simple!!!

Unregistered
    I agree with your statement. This place sux and there is no relief in sight and sadly the PBA is not much help. Let’s not go crazy about not getting a good contract. We need to accept it’s not going to happen.
    We have county cops running our destiny. We need to change that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree with your statement. This place sux and there is no relief in sight and sadly the PBA is not much help. Let’s not go crazy about not getting a good contract. We need to accept it’s not going to happen.
    We have county cops running our destiny. We need to change that.
    PBA is definitely not an outlet for relief of any kind. Like any organization, if your leadership is weak, so is the organization. PBA is very weak.

Unregistered
    Have you considered suicide?

Unregistered
    Have you considered suicide?
    This is a response we come o expect by Steadman Stahl. He’s a POS. Fight for us you traitor coward. You go to the county and homestead is crap to you?

Unregistered
    U pussies couldn’t stand up for urselves if u had to. To busy kissing our administrations ass. Stop blaming the PBA when ur scared to fight this administration and council for what u want. U complain about not getting pay raises, working under minimum manpower, and etc.... But ur scared to fight for what’s right and stop blaming our union. Grow A Set

Unregistered
    U pussies couldn’t stand up for urselves if u had to. To busy kissing our administrations ass. Stop blaming the PBA when ur scared to fight this administration and council for what u want. U complain about not getting pay raises, working under minimum manpower, and etc.... But ur scared to fight for what’s right and stop blaming our union. Grow A Set
    That describes Steadman to a tee. I/we pay dues for PBA to fight for us. Just do it!

Unregistered
    If it’s that bad why does no one quit ? If y’all worked at my department you would run back to yours before the end of the first day . Please quit, I will be the first to apply for your position.

Unregistered
    Umm PBA. When is the last time any of you have come down to meet with or strategize with your members at HPD ? Only time we barely see anyone from the PBA is contract time. All we get from y’all then is “ well I think the city is being fair we don’t think you’ll get anything more etc.” PBA just wants another contract agreed and signed with no effort or fight. Yeah OK grow a set Ha ha ha! Look in the mirror. You all are using members dues to spend on BS trips, high end drinks and dinners , ridiculous car allowances, and god knows what else. I surprised that PBA administration can sleep at night. Keep playing with Fire eventually an investigation will crumble the elite’s castle

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast