We are 700+ Strong! Young Department who can’t afford to live in the city
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Smile We are 700+ Strong! Young Department who can’t afford to live in the city

Vote No! 5/5/5
    Off duty rate $45 an hour (Yes it can be discuss within negotiations with Manager
    Court Overtime 4 hours min ( we can’t afford to live in the city and the traffic to homestead is terrible)
    Lawsuit settled for peanuts
    City surplus over $200 million

Unregistered
    If you Vote yes who does this contract benefits? javier Ortiz and all staff members while we make peanuts.

Officer max pay $41.30 an hour annual salary $85,000
    Lt max pay $55.09. Annual salary $114,000
    Capt max pay $63.64 annual salary $131,040
    Commanders $145,000
    Majors $160,000
    Assistant Chief $180,000
    Chief $210,000

So why do we care about increasing the pension cap when we got 20 more years to go!

5/5/5 or we are Voting No 👎 let’s be fair

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you Vote yes who does this contract benefits? javier Ortiz and all staff members while we make peanuts.

Commanders $145,000
    Majors $160,000
    Assistant Chief $180,000
    Chief $210,000

So why do we care about increasing the pension cap when we got 20 more years to go!

I'm a citizen of Miami, and your pay is outrageous. I work two jobs to make ends meet. I make $28,000 a year, and you want me to feel sorry for you not getting a raise. I will tell my commissioner to reduce your salary. Please let it go to impasse. A bunch of selfish people you are.

Unregistered
    You cannot afford to live in the city on a police officer salary? Are you joking? Unless you want to live in Brickell, Miami is pretty affordable to live in. You want to live in Homestead, but I bet you drive a $55k vehicle. Give me a break.

Unregistered
    I'm a citizen of Miami, and your pay is outrageous. I work two jobs to make ends meet. I make $28,000 a year, and you want me to feel sorry for you not getting a raise. I will tell my commissioner to reduce your salary. Please let it go to impasse. A bunch of selfish people you are.
    Thank you please use Javier Ortiz salary and off duty scams. He makes that in a month. Us rookies are trying to survive. While you are talking to the commissioner can you please ask him to make some affordable homes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    thank you please use javier ortiz salary and off duty scams. He makes that in a month. Us rookies are trying to survive. While you are talking to the commissioner can you please ask him to make some affordable homes.
    **** you!!!. You make too much. I have to rent an apartment in overtown for and you make that much. **** you again i say.

Unregistered

Commanders $145,000
    Majors $160,000
    Assistant Chief $180,000
    Chief $210,000

Reduce the Cap and gives us a raise.

Unregistered
    Become a cop... risk your life and health and you’ll make as much as we do.

Unregistered
    You cannot afford to live in the city on a police officer salary? Are you joking? Unless you want to live in Brickell, Miami is pretty affordable to live in. You want to live in Homestead, but I bet you drive a $55k vehicle. Give me a break.

Ahh but you like to get high and have fun. Too bad you are too stupid to think about your future.

Unregistered
    Ahh but you like to get high and have fun. Too bad you are too stupid to think about your future.
    Do you know how expensive Cocaine and steriod are now a days! Need a raise

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast