What is the secret code? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Never in the office

These clowns are never in the office. I guess what people say that Steadman never showed up in the 18 years he was there is still carrying on today. Can’t teach an old new tricks I suppose, even when you change titles.
    I’d almost rather put a lawyer in retainer myself and at least be able to reach that lawyer.

Unregistered

Don’t answer the phone calls

The secret code is easy just don’t answer the phone calls or return them. What question could they possibly answer? How
    Much they spend on lunches from our dues each day?

Unregistered

Answer the damn phones

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The secret code is easy just don’t answer the phone calls or return them. What question could they possibly answer? How
    Much they spend on lunches from our dues each day?
    Don’t we pay for their cell phones? They need to be answering the phones. We pay their salaries, cars, phones, meals, trips so answer the motherf**king phone.

Unregistered

No need to ask about contract. PBA already said they won’t seek retro money owed us

If you’re calling about the contract no need to waste your time any longer. PBA said forget about retro money and whatever Gimenez decides to give and take will be what they submit to us for a vote. Get the KY out.

Unregistered
    Try Crack Cocaine deals calling. At least you’ll get a return call

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12