Gillum Supporting New Sheriff
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Gillum Supporting New Sheriff

Maybe I’m crazy or maybe I’m right on this one.

Why would the Sheriff Israel back Gillum and do fundraising for him?

Because he knows he has to to survive if Gillum becomes Governor. He knows that if DeSantis wins, he is a ghost. This is the only reason you see the Sheriff in the political spotlight again.

I think Gillum will support and back a new Sheriff candidate, nearing the final hour.

Can you think of who?

Only one name comes to mind.

Lets watch this play out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Because he knows he has to to survive if Gillum becomes Governor. He knows that if DeSantis wins, he is a ghost. This is the only reason you see the Sheriff in the political spotlight again.

I think Gillum will support and back a new Sheriff candidate, nearing the final hour.

Can you think of who?

Good point. Gillum can't be happy that the topic of conversation on the day following his stump was about the controversy about the Sheriff. Like everyone else, Gillum will want to rid himself of the association. He will back another candidate, particularly if it is a black candidate. Hope he does. There's no upside for him to support the Sheriff other than receiving a fat donation. The irony...

Unregistered

Brutus

Can you think of who?

Adderley has meet privately with the Gillum and Holness team. Adderley will be the new sheriff of Broward County.

Unregistered
    Adderley has meet privately with the Gillum and Holness team. Adderley will be the new sheriff of Broward County.
    Just what we need another retired FLPD clown to run this place further into the ground. Nothing like keeping the family and friends network flourishing.

Unregistered
    Ha! Don't count on it. There are potential candidates from other states who are considering a run. Expect a female from the mid-west with a military background to throw her hat in. There's a lot of opportunity here for an outsider to make a name for themself.

Unregistered
    If Adderley is the best we have, we are in big trouble.

Unregistered
    What about A.P.?

He definitely has the credentials and the experience.

Unregistered
    What about A.P.?

He definitely has the credentials and the experience.
    A.P. has neither. We need a qualified candidate.

Unregistered
    Ha! Don't count on it. There are potential candidates from other states who are considering a run. Expect a female from the mid-west with a military background to throw her hat in. There's a lot of opportunity here for an outsider to make a name for themself.
    Nobody credible just picking up and moving here is real. Voters wouldn’t buy it and the carpetbagger has no local base. And unless they are running as a Democrat - and most cops are Republicans - they have no shot anyways. This is just more delusional fantasy. You need to adjust your meds.

Unregistered
    A.P. has neither. We need a qualified candidate.
    The Lamberti crowd hates him as much as they hate Israel. Lamberti demoted him to Sergeant, in case you forgot.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast