Good bye Mike - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good bye Mike

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    People are posting on here to attempt to continue the feud between Hollow and this administration. I can assure you these posts have nothing to do with the current hallway. Talking about someone’s wife is out of bounds. We may not have the best relationship, but I can guarantee we have moved forward and are focused on this great agency.
    You're full of crap, my friend. Maybe you think wives are out of bounds only because you know it's your wife. We all know that Morgan's wife has always been a target. Get used to it.

Unregistered
    Good one troll, no one even knows you work there, you are nothing but a loser, just jealous cause you didnt get promoted cause you just plain suck
    Why is your nose so brown, by the way?

Unregistered
    nobody will be talking shit when he gives everyone an unexpected 1500-2000 across the board raise to go along with the 5 percent he already gave us.
    He doesn't give anything dipshits. Taxpayers fund it based on the allowance of the BOCC.

He requests it. And to clarify, every new sheriff has done the exact same thing with initial swoon and raises but they ALL quickly come into the BOCC line if they want to remain in office.

Sheriff doesn't do squat. In any county in Florida.

Wait for the the Great illusion of Cabinet Appeal during budget time. All a facade.

Unregistered
    He doesn't give anything dipshits. Taxpayers fund it based on the allowance of the BOCC.

He requests it. And to clarify, every new sheriff has done the exact same thing with initial swoon and raises but they ALL quickly come into the BOCC line if they want to remain in office.

Sheriff doesn't do squat. In any county in Florida.

Wait for the the Great illusion of Cabinet Appeal during budget time. All a facade.
    That's a damn fact.

I work in County Admin, not the Sheriff's Office. Carmine is going through his honeymoon right now. But the screws will be turned before he knows it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123