Vote No! FOP Scamming Finacial Urgency Lawsuit - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    1) 5/5/5
    2) increased Offduty, all the same.
    3) overtime and Offduty should be pensionable
    4) cancel mandatory physical , you could go on your own not need to be forced .
    5) keep court 3 hours
    6) no reserve , once you retired you are gone . Move on .
    7) pension cap 120k,
    8) clarify seniority for promotional test.
    Funny thing Is that Lugo and Ortiz didn’t even try or asked for this. Ortiz is s piece of shit! F..k him

Unregistered
    You don't need any experience in accounting. This is common sense brother
    How is it common sense?
    Show me it on paper. I will definitely vote no. But right now what's in front of me looks decent.

Unregistered
    How is it common sense?
    Show me it on paper. I will definitely vote no. But right now what's in front of me looks decent.

So the city was supposed to pay over 200 million dollars and they are getting away with paying less than a third of that. Whatever was owe to the PD, the FOP settle for .40 to .50 cents on the dollar. You will find out after the contract passes. They City has a lot of money in the reserve, but continue to claim that they are broke. That's the reason they tried to wave the 7 days. They want a contract before all these numbers are released in OCT. so 3/3/3 is crappy. They have been saving money since 2010....now that they have to pay.... something weird happened and the FOP wants to save them money. So that tells me that somebody made a deal with them. Now... I think that since they will only pay less than a third of what they are supposed to pay, they should give us a decent contract. That's fair.
    We now can demand a better contract because the City owes us money. Three years from now our contract will be crappy. Why? Because we won't have any bargaining power like we do now.
    All these numbers will be public in OCt. that's the reason they want this contract now. If you VOte YES, come OCT you will feel like a fool.

Unregistered
    How is it common sense?

All your numbers will be out in October. Why do you think the City and FOP want this contract NOW.

Unregistered
    1) 5/5/5
    2) increased Offduty, all the same.
    3) overtime and Offduty should be pensionable
    4) cancel mandatory physical , you could go on your own not need to be forced .
    5) keep court 3 hours
    6) no reserve , once you retired you are gone . Move on .
    7) pension cap 120k,
    8) clarify seniority for promotional test.
    1- Fop is getting more than fire and afscme, if fire agreed who always do better what does that tell you

2- that’s controlled by management rights (not that you know what that is)

3- overtime and off duty was asked, but that means a higher contribution from the city meaning no money for raises. The same person writing this post to not go to a physical (because they’re overweight and sick) work just 40 Hours a week and will say it isn’t fair that they have to work extra

4- read above and it’s a Calea standard

5- court is theee hours. Maybe we should have english reading tests before you get a badge

6- management rights

7- pension cap is 120 like fire (you probably can’t read this anyway)

8- by clarifying seniority you can’t grieve it. Seeing you can’t read the contract in the first place, don’t worry about getting promoted

Unregistered
    So the city was supposed to pay over 200 million dollars and they are getting away with paying less than a third of that. Whatever was owe to the PD, the FOP settle for .40 to .50 cents on the dollar. You will find out after the contract passes. They City has a lot of money in the reserve, but continue to claim that they are broke. That's the reason they tried to wave the 7 days. They want a contract before all these numbers are released in OCT. so 3/3/3 is crappy. They have been saving money since 2010....now that they have to pay.... something weird happened and the FOP wants to save them money. So that tells me that somebody made a deal with them. Now... I think that since they will only pay less than a third of what they are supposed to pay, they should give us a decent contract. That's fair.
    We now can demand a better contract because the City owes us money. Three years from now our contract will be crappy. Why? Because we won't have any bargaining power like we do now.
    All these numbers will be public in OCt. that's the reason they want this contract now. If you VOte YES, come OCT you will feel like a fool.
    Totally agree with you! Ortiz is scamming us so he can become a staff member or even a future chief of police. He always says that’s BS but look where is he now. A Capt in charge of the off duty office working off duty job during work hours.

Just ask Lt Salas Jacobson who got kicked out of IA for investigating him.

A $200-$300 million dollar backpay settlement negotiated down to $20.5 for fire. I’ll bet you that the police settlement numbers are not that far Behind.

Unregistered
    5/5/5 and one goat for everyone

Unregistered
    5/5/5 and one goat for everyone
    Throw in Ortiz’ resignation and I’m in

Unregistered
    1- Fop is getting more than fire and afscme, if fire agreed who always do better what does that tell you

2- that’s controlled by management rights (not that you know what that is)

3- overtime and off duty was asked, but that means a higher contribution from the city meaning no money for raises. The same person writing this post to not go to a physical (because they’re overweight and sick) work just 40 Hours a week and will say it isn’t fair that they have to work extra

4- read above and it’s a Calea standard

5- court is theee hours. Maybe we should have english reading tests before you get a badge

6- management rights

7- pension cap is 120 like fire (you probably can’t read this anyway)

8- by clarifying seniority you can’t grieve it. Seeing you can’t read the contract in the first place, don’t worry about getting promoted

But it’s all a conspiracy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12