Mejia Sandwhich - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mejia Sandwhich

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one cares about that BS indio estupido.... quedate en tu selva de mierda de shiitwater tirando flechas imbecil.
    Jesse, never forget it was your father and uncle who turned Sweetwater into Sh1twater. And keeping up with family tradition you have done the same to Hialeah.

Unregistered
    The SPD guys call Jessie’s dad and uncle Tard 1 and Tard 2. Those clowns were a disgrace when they actually had authority over there. Now Iggy just hides in the shadows drinking cafecito and eating ham croquettas.

Unregistered
    Jesse, never forget it was your father and uncle who turned Sweetwater into Sh1twater. And keeping up with family tradition you have done the same to Hialeah.
    Whoooaaa, hang on a minute! That comment was totally out of line and disrespectful!
    To give Menocal all the credit for turning this place into a sh1thole and leaving out Chief Velasquez isn't right. Under the chief's guidance Hialeah has become a sanctuary city for pedophile cops. Give credit where credit is due.

Unregistered
    Marcos Villanueva F-U-C-K Y-O-U you fat ****. I shit on you, Hopwood, Mesa and all my other secret haters. Si tuvieran los cojones you’d attack me in person and not behind anonymity like a little *****.

Idk how your new wife can even stand laying next to your fat ass. La pobre she must struggle to find pleasure.

-JOSE MEJIA

P.S.
    you know where I live puta. On 6th Terrace in Lil Abner.
    Looks like one of jesse s critics posted on the wrong forum

Unregistered
    Looks like one of jesse s critics posted on the wrong forum
    Actually that Mejia guy is one of Jessie’s uncles friends from sweetwater. The guy has a wet dream of becoming city councilman but has a criminal past for drug smuggling and an armed 29 of a lady’s purse. Typical associate of the Menocals.

Unregistered
    Marcos Villanueva F-U-C-K Y-O-U you fat ****. I shit on you, Hopwood, Mesa and all my other secret haters. Si tuvieran los cojones you’d attack me in person and not behind anonymity like a little *****.

Idk how your new wife can even stand laying next to your fat ass. La pobre she must struggle to find pleasure.

-JOSE MEJIA

P.S.
    you know where I live puta. On 6th Terrace in Lil Abner.
    looks like one of Jesse's critics posted in the wrong forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12