Mejia Sandwhich
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mejia Sandwhich

Unregistered

Mejia Sandwhich

In an effort to expand mutual aide city of sweetwater future councilman Jose Mejia will be giving free Mejia Sandwiches at Mylander Park on Sunday. If you are wondering what a Mejia Sandwhich is I highly suggest you check out the SPD Leo Affairs page. I’ll just say this, it’s has to do with the Menocal last name.

Unregistered
    Stay in shitwater indio de mierda y sigue comiendo sandwich de leche todos los dias pajara puta.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stay in shitwater indio de mierda y sigue comiendo sandwich de leche todos los dias pajara puta.
    Sometimes I feel it’s just you and me posting on these topics pretending to be a larger group that actually cares when nobody really does...Your my LEO Affairs soul mate I would love to see your face and gaze upon your eyes, who are you??? What is your background??? Are you current LEO? Fired LEO? Or a LEO wannabe? Your answers are safe with me my knight, who are you???

Unregistered
    Sometimes I feel it’s just you and me posting on these topics pretending to be a larger group that actually cares when nobody really does...Your my LEO Affairs soul mate I would love to see your face and gaze upon your eyes, who are you??? What is your background??? Are you current LEO? Fired LEO? Or a LEO wannabe? Your answers are safe with me my knight, who are you???
    He works the 3-11 shift at Taco Bell.

Unregistered
    He works the 3-11 shift at Taco Bell.

Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Jessie you must be really bored to go on this rant by the way I hear your uncle turned grouper in his old age. Homosexuality is hereditary that explains your brother Johnathan being a cross dresser

Unregistered

Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Marcos Villanueva F-U-C-K Y-O-U you fat ****. I shit on you, Hopwood, Mesa and all my other secret haters. Si tuvieran los cojones you’d attack me in person and not behind anonymity like a little *****.

Idk how your new wife can even stand laying next to your fat ass. La pobre she must struggle to find pleasure.

-JOSE MEJIA

P.S.
    you know where I live puta. On 6th Terrace in Lil Abner.

Unregistered
    I’ve been told this Jose Mejia is some young kid with a wet dream of being councilman at Sweetwater. I was also told Raja Yuca’s uncle Iggy is his snitch and feeds him info on the officers. It does not supprise me after Iggy Menocal threw our DB under the bus with Overton some years ago. The punk genes are strong in that bloodline.

Unregistered
    I’ve been told this Jose Mejia is some young kid with a wet dream of being councilman at Sweetwater. I was also told Raja Yuca’s uncle Iggy is his snitch and feeds him info on the officers. It does not supprise me after Iggy Menocal threw our DB under the bus with Overton some years ago. The punk genes are strong in that bloodline.

No one cares about that BS indio estupido.... quedate en tu selva de mierda de shiitwater tirando flechas imbecil.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast