You Know who are the most Vocal??? Minorities

Unregistered

You Know who are the most Vocal??? Minorities

It’s funny how the Snowflakes come on this site and bash everyone. Let me tell the liberals, gays,and snowflakes, come December you will truly know how much of a minority you are when the Silent Majority votes. We will not hand our Union over to a bunch of weak individuals that have no experience and are proven to quit when the going gets tough.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s funny how the Snowflakes come on this site and bash everyone. Let me tell the liberals, gays,and snowflakes, come December you will truly know how much of a minority you are when the Silent Majority votes. We will not hand our Union over to a bunch of weak individuals that have no experience and are proven to quit when the going gets tough.
    Wierd I thought the snowflake was the one who got his feeling hurt and start poking fun at an officer via comments about his dead wife.... how times have changed

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Al Cotera go have a drink or two! Your days are number you old drunk piece of sh.t. First thing on my bucket list is get rid off that bar at the FOp hall. Maybe You regular 5 drunks will disappear. 600 Strong And 300 retirees had enough