Fireman financial urgency settlement agreement of $20.4 million - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    We are about to get F&$) with a BBC. They want this contract approved before the budget comes out. they don't want you to know that "they have the meat"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you think our guys attended the Fire Negotiations that were open to the public ?

Do you think our guys did a mountain of public records requests and had an accountant pour over the Cities financial?

I'm curious if the City disclosed to bond underwriters recently their estimates on what they owe?

The Cities bond rating (roughly the cost of borrowing money if they issue municipal bonds) is calculated on the Cities financial health. To determine the Cities fiscal health the financial liability on a big lawsuit is relevant and required disclosure.

The City has already done the budget they just haven't announced/set the millage at a public meeting. I'm sure the County already sent the estimated ad valorem tax revenue and the City has already done an estimate of properties coming in line soon. The City knows what they collect in fees and other revenue so our accountants have probably already digested the data and know more or less the Cities incredible financial health.

I think a 4, 4 and 4 gets the job done. It's a couple of pennies difference but shows the City cares about us.
    That’s why we elect a president and Vice President to the union. We assign them and a treasurer full time to the FOP offices. We pay their salaries plus given them a monthly stipend so they don’t work off duties. We train them by sending them to special schools, seminars and conferences. We pay for their travels, hotels, and meals. We give them a Political Action committee abbreviate it is called a PAC. We stick in this (pac) tens of thousands of dollars to get political support from People running for public office.
    We give them the best cars
    A separate offsite office
    The best attorneys to represent all of us
    We pay for their cell phones
    We give them the upmost trust.
    They are allowed to review promotional materials and give feedback
    They even used to review the promotional exams until they got caught and exposed.
    They have a $850,000 budget
    We even give them a full time secretary
    I can go on and on here.

So when they ask if I attended a meeting or negotiations I say to you why should I. That’s their job to go and inform us.
    Why didn’t they live feed the negotiations to its members? They did it in the past. I still have the periscope app on my phone.

The city gives them thousands of hours that they can pick employees to attend these events on FOP time paid by the city. You know like the bella bike rides.

So when Ortiz and Lugo abuse the system by not informing us and working more off duties then they do work for us it’s time for a change.

Ortiz is a bS who’s stealing and scamming the system and all of us.

For people that attended last meeting and saw how frank Casanovas treated ortiz that was the behavior they would treat regular members that would just go and ask Questions.

Al Cotera, Rodriguez, Aguliar and Ortiz all ran the Fop ad an organized mafia.

If I was Ortiz and Lugo I would seriously think about hiring an accounted and starting paying back some money that they took or resign before the feds move in on them In January.

Vote No 4/4/4

Strong Mayor Promised Ortiz a High Staff position

Unregistered
    That’s why we elect a president and Vice President to the union. We assign them and a treasurer full time to the FOP offices. We pay their salaries plus given them a monthly stipend so they don’t work off duties. We train them by sending them to special schools, seminars and conferences. We pay for their travels, hotels, and meals. We give them a Political Action committee abbreviate it is called a PAC. We stick in this (pac) tens of thousands of dollars to get political support from People running for public office.
    We give them the best cars
    A separate offsite office
    The best attorneys to represent all of us
    We pay for their cell phones
    We give them the upmost trust.
    They are allowed to review promotional materials and give feedback
    They even used to review the promotional exams until they got caught and exposed.
    They have a $850,000 budget
    We even give them a full time secretary
    I can go on and on here.

So when they ask if I attended a meeting or negotiations I say to you why should I. That’s their job to go and inform us.
    Why didn’t they live feed the negotiations to its members? They did it in the past. I still have the periscope app on my phone.

The city gives them thousands of hours that they can pick employees to attend these events on FOP time paid by the city. You know like the bella bike rides.

So when Ortiz and Lugo abuse the system by not informing us and working more off duties then they do work for us it’s time for a change.

Ortiz is a bS who’s stealing and scamming the system and all of us.

For people that attended last meeting and saw how frank Casanovas treated ortiz that was the behavior they would treat regular members that would just go and ask Questions.

Al Cotera, Rodriguez, Aguliar and Ortiz all ran the Fop ad an organized mafia.

If I was Ortiz and Lugo I would seriously think about hiring an accounted and starting paying back some money that they took or resign before the feds move in on them In January.

Vote No 4/4/4

Strong Mayor Promised Ortiz a High Staff position
    Yes sir, you are correct but unfortunately nothing will changed in the city of Miami , you, one day will retired and move on and new players Will take over. A lot of new employees here don't know the history of the union , we could go back to the 40's or 50's were money was exchanged at the roll call table , we could talk about the racist modus operandi of the city all the way to the 70's , no blacks or Hispanics were allowed they even had a height requirement , then the Cubans took over and you my friend know what happened until now , I urged people to read and do researched on the police department after all is going to be a place that you will spend twenty or thirty years of your life .

Unregistered
    Whoever wrote this is dumber than a rock more than half of what you menrtioned is already been done by the commission, property tax revenues have been out, with the increases or reduction. I don’t have the time to continue guess you’ve never done this before.
    Really- County Ad valarom is an estimate Cities prediction of properties to come on line a prediction and the mileage has not yet been set. Your High School understanding is laughable RETARD. Hope your not making delicious for us.
    What do you mean been done by the Commission? The County does the estimate of the property tax revenue not the Commission and the mileage hasn't been set yet only the proposed mileage at the meeting July 30. Lots of dummies within the ranks.
    "Final approval of the millage rate for 2018-19 is expected in late September and will mark the first time in seven years the city hasn’t lowered the overall millage rate. For comparison, the city’s overall millage rate in fiscal year 2011 was 8.6441 mills."

Keyboard warrior is the retard.

Unregistered
    If they only settled for $20.5 million then the city should give us a 5/5/5

Unregistered
    If they only settled for $20.5 million then the city should give us a 5/5/5

That's what I have been trying to say all this time. If the City won't pay up they should give us a decent contract

Unregistered
    So how come the FOP wanted wave the 7 day review period for the new contract?? What's the rush?? Riddle me that!!
    Because they need this contract before Oct 1st. They are claiming that they are broke. Not true. We need to vote NO again. FOP tried to F£€# us again. This is non stop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12