Fireman financial urgency settlement agreement of $20.4 million
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Fireman financial urgency settlement agreement of $20.4 million

The settlement was made through their tentative agreement. Payments will be divided by 6 lump sum payments within 7 years. They will be prorated base on their regular based salary.

Unregistered
    So, isn't that less than 20%?

Unregistered
    We have no idea what’s going on we are kept in the dark

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have no idea what’s going on we are kept in the dark
    We ain’t getting anything bc Ortiz has already sold us out.

Unregistered
    Why hasn’t the FOP said anything about this? It’s attached to the Fireman IAFF Tentative Agreement
    Why are they agreeing on future contract without making us whole first?

Unregistered

Fire and Wall Street Free look at the other players cards

Do you think our guys attended the Fire Negotiations that were open to the public ?

Do you think our guys did a mountain of public records requests and had an accountant pour over the Cities financial?

I'm curious if the City disclosed to bond underwriters recently their estimates on what they owe?

The Cities bond rating (roughly the cost of borrowing money if they issue municipal bonds) is calculated on the Cities financial health. To determine the Cities fiscal health the financial liability on a big lawsuit is relevant and required disclosure.

The City has already done the budget they just haven't announced/set the millage at a public meeting. I'm sure the County already sent the estimated ad valorem tax revenue and the City has already done an estimate of properties coming in line soon. The City knows what they collect in fees and other revenue so our accountants have probably already digested the data and know more or less the Cities incredible financial health.

I think a 4, 4 and 4 gets the job done. It's a couple of pennies difference but shows the City cares about us.

Unregistered
    A couple of pennies? It’s millions of dollars retard. Were you born retarded

Unregistered
    Do you think our guys attended the Fire Negotiations that were open to the public ?

Do you think our guys did a mountain of public records requests and had an accountant pour over the Cities financial?

I'm curious if the City disclosed to bond underwriters recently their estimates on what they owe?

The Cities bond rating (roughly the cost of borrowing money if they issue municipal bonds) is calculated on the Cities financial health. To determine the Cities fiscal health the financial liability on a big lawsuit is relevant and required disclosure.

The City has already done the budget they just haven't announced/set the millage at a public meeting. I'm sure the County already sent the estimated ad valorem tax revenue and the City has already done an estimate of properties coming in line soon. The City knows what they collect in fees and other revenue so our accountants have probably already digested the data and know more or less the Cities incredible financial health.

I think a 4, 4 and 4 gets the job done. It's a couple of pennies difference but shows the City cares about us.
    Whoever wrote this is dumber than a rock more than half of what you menrtioned is already been done by the commission, property tax revenues have been out, with the increases or reduction. I don’t have the time to continue guess you’ve never done this before.

Unregistered
    Why hasn’t the FOP said anything about this? It’s attached to the Fireman IAFF Tentative Agreement
    Why are they agreeing on future contract without making us whole first?
    Fire getting whole is 20 Cents on the dollar. I rather get a contract with our pension knocked out and not settle if need be

Unregistered
    So how come the FOP wanted wave the 7 day review period for the new contract?? What's the rush?? Riddle me that!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast