tommy and Matt targeting the rookies because they don’t know them.

Unregistered

tommy and Matt targeting the rookies because they don’t know them.

Special events guys could not stand Matt Reyes, And tommy is a snitch, How can anyone vote for those guys.

Unregistered
    I’m actually worried the kids coming in are gonna vote these clowns in. We would all be ****ed. PBA here we come.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m actually worried the kids coming in are gonna vote these clowns in. We would all be ****ed. PBA here we come.
    Worry about the criminal investigation that they are doing against you for Embezzlement of union funds.

Unregistered
    Special events guys could not stand Matt Reyes, And tommy is a snitch, How can anyone vote for those guys.
    I think the rookies know more than they do.

Unregistered
    Worry about the criminal investigation that they are doing against you for Embezzlement of union funds.
    No investigation happening and if it did it would show no wrong doing( just in your minds) no criminal charges and waste of money, except in turkey Tommy’s head. He couldn’t even follow the credit card charge and rhe personal reimbursement to the lodge. Then durning the motion for reimbursement to Ortiz ( which he made the second ) he said he already had the check. Plus he was a robbery investigator o what they found how many files in the drawer. Tommy you and your brother looked like azzes the other night.

Unregistered
    How many times you gonna post the exact same sentence in different threads Lugo? You are fake news tommy knows plenty of us rookies. We working on patrol with him while you are hiding in FOP. The gig is up.

Unregistered
    How many times you gonna post the exact same sentence in different threads Lugo? You are fake news tommy knows plenty of us rookies. We working on patrol with him while you are hiding in FOP. The gig is up.
    If you work patrol with tommy you should know que es tremendo singao. And watch your back rookie cuz he burned my boy. And if you’re really in his crew you know who he is.

Unregistered
    What's new?