Who wants to see Ortiz and Lugo Arrested! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A paid political announcement brought to you by the Ghetto Rats and their associates in blue.
    Well if you have food Duncan and Brown-Williams will be the first two in line with many plates.

Unregistered
    He’s actually getting an 89% raise and a pet donkey. Why put 40 as a lie when 89.2% sounds better? Why wouldn’t you take the promotional exams and advance like him? Or did you fail the Sgt’s exam five times? I want my pension back. Who cares what anyone gets.

I would love a dunkey too. Oye that's what I heard on Leo affairs so it must be true that he is getting % for pilot, motors, diver, mounted.... am I right?? Enjoy your pension

Unregistered

Vote no

We will not settle for 3/3/3. City has money and and we deserved to be paid. 4/4/4 is the way to go and City Hall needs to make it happen. I can't wait until these clowns are gone from the FOP. VOTE NO!

Unregistered
    No thank you I don’t want Tommy’s leche

Unregistered
    No thank you I don’t want Tommy’s leche
    Tremendo professionals that we have that they believe that if they elect a gay man then they will be susceptible to gay actions. Grow up mongolico.

Unregistered
    A party will be thrown when Ortiz and Lugo get arrested.

Unregistered
    A party will be thrown when Ortiz and Lugo get arrested.
    Will never happen for FOP dealings.

Unregistered
    Tremendo professionals that we have that they believe that if they elect a gay man then they will be susceptible to gay actions. Grow up mongolico.
    Lmao sorry tommy but when someone says they want your milk I can’t pass on a good gay joke.

Unregistered
    I don’t get how they talk shit about Ortiz when Matt Reyes has bee a ****ing zero his entire career. All he’s done is drive around in his buggy comiendo papitas working on his belly.

Unregistered

No doubt

No doubt Ortiz and LUGO have been misspending dues money and will likely be arrested. Just mu opinion

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast