Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mejia Sandwhich:

2 Whole Wheat Bread Slices

1 Jumbo Hog Meat Croquetta

3/4 Cup Mayonnaise

Salt & Pepper to taste
    That's not a Mejia sandwich!

A Mejia sandwich is Mejia down on his knees, sandwiched by gay Johnny Menocal in front of him and uncle Iggy taking him from behind.

Unregistered
    Mayorga you are a little tiny puta. I’m going to slap the dog shit out of you next tome I see you. Anytime aftya r October of course haha puta

....you hear the violin ??
    Yet another threat?

Unregistered
    Marquito eres puta machi... thatsbthe sad truth. La esposa tuya q es putaaaaa me quiere.. im sorry machi.

Lo tuyo es demasiado chiquito. Forgive itself machi relax
    I won't be writing a letter to the judge. I am going to testify in person. I will explain to the judge in chronological order and in sequence of events, how you have been harrasing and threatening public servants for the last two years. I will print out every email you have written the City and every post you have made in this website. I will bring every police report that has been generated because of your actions and I will make public records requests to every police agency in Miami Dade, Broward and the keys. While I am at it, I will make inquiries IN San Fran to see if you caused a ruckus over there which may have violated your Probation.

Unregistered
    I won't be writing a letter to the judge. I am going to testify in person. I will explain to the judge in chronological order and in sequence of events, how you have been harrasing and threatening public servants for the last two years. I will print out every email you have written the City and every post you have made in this website. I will bring every police report that has been generated because of your actions and I will make public records requests to every police agency in Miami Dade, Broward and the keys. While I am at it, I will make inquiries IN San Fran to see if you caused a ruckus over there which may have violated your Probation.
    Now of all of the people you have stalked and harassed, and disrespected, who do you think would go to such great lengths and effort to make sure the judge has a clear picture of what a true piece of shit criminal you are. Best part about it, there aint a thing you can do to stop me. If I were you, I would postpone your court and pray I don't show up. But don't worry, I will take the two hour drive. You are sooooooo worth it.

Unregistered
    Good man! Please share your findings

newstipsmiami@gmail.com

Unregistered
    Now of all of the people you have stalked and harassed, and disrespected, who do you think would go to such great lengths and effort to make sure the judge has a clear picture of what a true piece of shit criminal you are. Best part about it, there aint a thing you can do to stop me. If I were you, I would postpone your court and pray I don't show up. But don't worry, I will take the two hour drive. You are sooooooo worth it.
    The biggest puta of them all... I wonder who LOL. I’ll drive you to court.

Unregistered
    Good man! Please share your findings

newstipsmiami@gmail.com
    Craigslist is going to have a field day with that email address Hahaaa PENDEJO

Unregistered
    (chanting) Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

Unregistered
    Let all the people who he has harassed let him stand trial on his narcotics charge so he has a chance to exonerate himself.

Take a few minutes and write the Judge now!

Unregistered
    Lo q te espera in court. Hay papa, I can't wait.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast