Shot out ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shot out !

Unregistered
    No lie that shit looked and sounded fun. Too bad I was off today. Fuk!!!! 🤬

Unregistered
    Vote the Reyes brothers in and see what kind of representation you get, with IA and tommy both working against you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Vote the Reyes brothers in and see what kind of representation you get, with IA and tommy both working against you.
    Get off leoaffairs and rep those officers that just got into a shooting. You’re on here worrying about your reelection spreading fake news instead of focusing on the officers who just went through what no officer wants to go through. Oh that’s right you were never elected in the first place! P.S. ROD clause gone so you can’t force those officers to vote for you now either by threatening them with ROD without pay. =] Can’t wait for December it’ll be the best Christmas I will have had in a long time.

Unregistered
    Wonder why you don't get the respect or raises you think you deserve. Here's a perfect example it should read SHOOT OUT not shot out.
    Yeah that was a Sgt. For sure

Unregistered
    Ortiz que clase de come pinga you are. Mr Talk radio ! Can’t wait till December. I guess you were working an off duty around 930pm and at the same time double dipping on City time.

Unregistered

El come pinga eres tu

Ortiz que clase de come pinga you are. Mr Talk radio ! Can’t wait till December. I guess you were working an off duty around 930pm and at the same time double dipping on City time.
    Oye hermano mio not by choice but by nature of the beast: Tu nada mas entiendes de una manera, que de la una forma que yo te puedo contestar es hablandote en tu idioma de chusma: Eres un singao mal parido (YOU ARE A POS IN ANY LANGUAGE) . No tienes nadas de escrúpulos, pero reconozco que como eres un ignorante supongo no sabes lo que eso significa. Ortiz sale de esa mierda. These guys will never appreciate what you've done in the pass for the LEO's that have been ROD and that you have gone the extra mile. I salute you Sir with my appreciation of your commitment and courage.

Unregistered
    Shout to the veterans in Flagami..You Rock esp the FTO’s the City will miss you when you retire...one particular FTO made me his rookie feel a lot better as Yes I did freak out thank you brother you know who you are !!!!

Unregistered
    Isn't Delamico and Tommy besties? What do you think will happen?

Unregistered
    Shout to the veterans in Flagami..You Rock esp the FTO’s the City will miss you when you retire...one particular FTO made me his rookie feel a lot better as Yes I did freak out thank you brother you know who you are !!!!
    Freaking out to get into a gun fight?!? What a Beta boy. Let me know who your wife is so I can show her what a man feels like

Unregistered
    You freaked out in a gun fight??? Que clase de maricon. Is this the garbage the city is hiring nowadays? Men with no cojones??? Bro go find a job a McDonalds.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast