Parkland wants answers - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Parkland/Coral Springs Republicans Monthly Meeting ( It gets bigger every month)

Wed Sept. 26 7:00 pm. Wings Plus on Sample

Cops, Teachers, Residents, Parents

#FixIt

Unregistered
    Pathetic.. so paranoid that last month they sent a PSB civilian to spy and blend as a patron. She was recognized and looked like a deer in the headlights when ... smile! Nice try but there's retiree's in the group who know a PSB mistress when they see one. Oh, and by the way, they rarely leave their wives. When they do ? 3% of marriages that began as affairs last longer than 5 years. Have fun dealing with his bad kids and bipolar ex in the meantime.

Unregistered
    I want answers! I want justice! I want money!

Move the **** on already!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Amen

Amen. Thank you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want answers! I want justice! I want money!

Move the **** on already!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Biegel, Feis, Hixon

Gave their lives to a do the job that wasn't theirs. Their lives were priceless to their families. Your "jealousy" and jump to anything monetary suggests deep pathology.

Perhaps YOU would trade your wife or child for a price. None of them would.

Best of luck to you as you move on in an agency left in tatters and shame due to the worst of leadership. There are 534 who deserve better and we'll be there to help make it happen.

# FixIt

Unregistered

Perhaps YOU would trade your wife or child for a price.

Biegel, Feis, Hixon

Gave their lives to a do the job that wasn't theirs. Their lives were priceless to their families. Your "jealousy" and jump to anything monetary suggests deep pathology.

Best of luck to you as you move on in an agency left in tatters and shame due to the worst of leadership. There are 534 who deserve better and we'll be there to help make it happen.

# FixIt
    For those of you who would trade your wife or child for a price, PLEASE READ THE DISTURBING FILES! It's your money!
    Hey! BSO Deputies! Did you read it? Aren't you due a raise?

Judicial Watch: Broward County Sheriff’s Office Training Materials Say First One or Two Officers on Scene should ‘Confront the Shooter’

MARCH 15, 2018

‘Remember, every time you hear a gunshot...

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...front-shooter/

#FixIt

Unregistered
    Biegel, Feis, Hixon

# FixIt
    I'll be still be getting a paycheck, long after these losers keep laying down on the floor at Publix. LAPD still gets paid, long after Rodney King and the Rampart scandals. NYPD still gets paid long after 41 shots and the plunger up the ass. Get off of your high horse, douchebag.

Unregistered
    I'll be still be getting a paycheck, long after these losers keep laying down on the floor at Publix. LAPD still gets paid, long after Rodney King and the Rampart scandals. NYPD still gets paid long after 41 shots and the plunger up the ass. Get off of your high horse, douchebag.
    I couldn't agree more, if the Parkland residents got off their asses instead of whining, more would get done.

Stop crying

Feed the hungry

Let's get money from parkland to feed hungry children in broward

Unregistered
    disregard the insensitive posts. Hogg and the Publix crew don't represent Parkland any more than Peterson represents BSO. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't spent any time there. A lot of people made a great effort to fix things and are heartbroken that 60+ of the community couldn't be bothered to vote.

it's sad that posts like this exist when BSO has the same problem as Parkland, a liberal idiot trying to speak for the majority: Hogg & Israel

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast