Greeks

Thread: Greeks

Unregistered

Greeks

Looks like the newly promoted Greek wasn't happy with his new promotion. He complained and now JG has to take it in the shorts. Great guy.

Unregistered
    Listen. No preferential treatment for you Anglos. But Greeks get personal visits from the Greek Ass Chief all the damn time. That form of special treatment is A Okay. Blacks get their own CPO who does I don’t know what in St Pete. Hell gay, lesbian and trannies get their own special group. But the Anglos are shit out of luck. Gotta love the bullshit. I suppose this year they will cook Gyros at the employee appreciation picnic eh?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Listen. No preferential treatment for you Anglos. But Greeks get personal visits from the Greek Ass Chief all the damn time. That form of special treatment is A Okay. Blacks get their own CPO who does I don’t know what in St Pete. Hell gay, lesbian and trannies get their own special group. But the Anglos are shit out of luck. Gotta love the bullshit. I suppose this year they will cook Gyros at the employee appreciation picnic eh?
    Go cry to your mommy. She will put her teet in your mouth and make you feel better.

Unregistered
    You'd think Gulatieri would take care of the Italians and Simovich of the Slavs. No such luck.