Vote Against Gillum - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The irony of this endorsement is chilling and scary. Gillum wants to disarm Americans and he supports terrorist organizations. And the sheriff says this falls in line with his values????????

We must unite to defeat Gillim the terrorist sympathizer. And a sheriff whose lost his way.
    Agree for the most part; except for "the sheriff lost his way"

He didn't lose his way. He wanted to be Sheriff and remain Sheriff at all any price. He went to the left because he believed that the Obama wave would continue indefinitely. He wanted to be on the winning side, no matter what it was. He is a "democrat" because Broward County is democratic territory and this is where he could win. The Jewish vote got behind his name, the church pastors got their huge congregations to vote, Century Village got the shmooze. His campaign managers steered him to the big voter blocks and he got elected. He would have tried to do the same thing as a Republican if he had the opportunity and that looked like the winning ticket. You're giving him way too much credit. He does not believe in the stance that he promotes on any of these issues. Would bet that the "N" word and not nice words for homosexuals are part of his vocabulary amongst his band of stooges that he calls friends. He is an empty power monger without a heart or a soul who thinks of no one but himself. He didn't have the grace to resign, yet allowed this agency to become known as the Broward Cowards. No one with an ounce of decency would subject their troops to that label.

Unregistered

He didn't lose his way. He wanted to be Sheriff and remain Sheriff at all any price. He went to the left because he believed that the Obama wave would continue indefinitely. He wanted to be on the winning side, no matter what it was. He is a "democrat" because Broward County is democratic territory and this is where he could win. The Jewish vote got behind his name, the church pastors got their huge congregations to vote, Century Village got the shmooze. His campaign managers steered him to the big voter blocks and he got elected. He would have tried to do the same thing as a Republican if he had the opportunity and that looked like the winning ticket. You're giving him way too much credit. He does not believe in the stance that he promotes on any of these issues. Would bet that the "N" word and not nice words for homosexuals are part of his vocabulary amongst his band of stooges that he calls friends. He is an empty power monger without a heart or a soul who thinks of no one but himself. He didn't have the grace to resign, yet allowed this agency to become known as the Broward Cowards. No one with an ounce of decency would subject their troops to that label.
    Add that he went to almost every district briefing to remind his deputies of his *amazing* leadership

Unregistered

That is not saying much for the office and the residents of Broward but o well.

I have 2 words for your astute observation: David Clarke.
    The only things Israel and Clarke have in common though? They are both registered democrats and former leos.

Hello? Voice of reason? Can you be our sheriff?

Unregistered
    he wants to be liked. giving out free turkeys is a nice gesture, until you realize these are the same individuals who yell "puck the police".and many of his employees, esp the so called "Christians", and they know who they are, are tripping over gillumlike he's the next Obama.he is awash in corruption, a point lost on his broward minions. and I guess they enjoy paying more in taxes. lastly, the list of sad ass liberals, starting with holness, sharief and si, are reason enough to steer clear from him.can only wonder what havoc he will wreak on frs. pack up the car and start heading north.

Unregistered
    he wants to be liked. giving out free turkeys is a nice gesture, until you realize these are the same individuals who yell "puck the police".and many of his employees, esp the so called "Christians", and they know who they are, are tripping over gillumlike he's the next Obama.he is awash in corruption, a point lost on his broward minions. and I guess they enjoy paying more in taxes. lastly, the list of sad ass liberals, starting with holness, sharief and si, are reason enough to steer clear from him.can only wonder what havoc he will wreak on frs. pack up the car and start heading north.
    Exactly, if Gillum gets elected we all need to quit. Abandon this place and leave him to deal with it. There must be consequences for supporting a terrorist candidate. Sadly, the organizations who support Gillum hate the Jews and want to murder them. CAIR and HAMAS ARE TERRORIST OGANIZATIONS. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU SHERIFF? You are declaring open war against everything we stand for. Which means you don’t stand for us.

Can someone please call Netanyahu and have him enlighten this sheriff in title only.

Unregistered
    EXACTLY!!!
    What the he|| is this sheriff SMOKING???
    It’s gotta be crack cocaine. It’s the only drug I’ve seen obliterate a human brain like this.

This reminds me of George Soros. George Soros was a Jew who joined the Nazi party, as they sent his people to the gas chambers.

George Soros is a liberal democrat. See the correlation here?

The party of Satan, the devil himself. Lucifer, you will not win this battle. He’ll isn’t big enough for you and two thousand deputies. This is our piece of hell, and we will claim it.

Unregistered
    Exactly, isn’t the sheriff Jewish? Im not Jewish but if I was, Gillum is the last person on earth I would be voting for. There’s a song out there about “if you don’t stand for something you’ll fall for anything, you gotta be your own man not a puppet on a string”. Can someone please send the sheriff a copy of this song?

I heard him practicing his new song earlier today...

Hey-hey! Ho-ho! These racist cops have got to go!

...followed by the #1 hit-

Pigs ina blanket-fry 'em like bacon

...and of course the oldie but goodie-that I refuse to repeat but a fave of #BLM and Rev. Al and the left

What do we want?
    ---- cops!
    When do we want 'em?
    NOW!

They are also great jogging songs! You can literally get run over by a car and not even notice.

Unregistered
    I heard him practicing his new song earlier today...

Hey-hey! Ho-ho! These racist cops have got to go!

...followed by the #1 hit-

...and of course the oldie but goodie-that I refuse to repeat but a fave of #BLM and Rev. Al and the left

What do we want?
    ---- cops!
    When do we want 'em?
    NOW!

They are also great jogging songs! You can literally get run over by a car and not even notice.
    ok, that's funny !

Unregistered
    I wonder if this is one of the same Einsteins that cried in 2010, "Vote Republican! Vote for Rick Scott!!" Yeah, good call... how's that 3% contribution, DROP slashed from 6% to 1.5 % and diminishing COLA workin out for ya? Idiots.
    Also you left out 30 years and age 60 to fully retire, vs 25/55. But back then Alex Sink was a moderate democrat so they really screwed up. Scott lied about his intentions on FRS and anyone smart did not buy it. But now I don't know Desantis stand on FRS. Lets hope he supports LEO's.

Unregistered
    Can you imagine the level of ignorance, stupidity, and hatred for America, it would take to walk in a voting booth and fill in the arrow for a slime bag like Gillum?

Is the FBI going to drop the ball and fail to make an arrest on a corrupt politician yet again?

I can’t imagine an enemy of the Jewish people getting elected to governor of Florida. But we shall see.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast