Roque Opens a can of Worms on Ortiz

Unregistered

Roque Opens a can of Worms on Ortiz

Ladies Roque goes on FB talking crap about Ortiz and retirees not being taken care by FOP reference Off Duty.

Ortiz being the man he is spanked him by reminding him that FOP 20 is there to protect ACTIVE members. Roque by the way always looked out for himself and his peoples. Roque is broke and depended on Off Duty Jobs,it was good while it lasted. Now move on,don’t be blaming Ortiz for your Financial Disaster. Remembered how you got Goyos Fired and almost the same for Frometa? Now Sucks to be you Roque. You are a traitor,you tried Placido Diaz and Gomez and both 07 you for being who you are un MIERDA. Enano 2 inch pinguita.

Unregistered
    Thanks Lugo and Javi we know it you. Come January you will be 39

Unregistered
    I assure you that Lugo and his merry men are carefully studying how they can fudge the results of the elections. They know the voting down of this contract doesn't look good for their chances.

Unregistered
    I dont care anymore. I just got my real estate license. Time to bank millions.

Unregistered
    Hey I'm looking for a house in Cuba walking distance from the beach with a boat and a 1967 lada. Can you help me? Also I want a maid and a driver. I also want ac throughout the house and Internet so I can trol this site.