Retired bully to apologize immediately !!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Retired bully to apologize immediately !!!!

Unregistered said:
    Today 12:05 PM
    This Wednesday meeting was disturbing. That retired officer insulting captain Ortiz should of been stopped and extracted from the building immediately. He was unprofessional and ruthless. His actions were uncalled for. He should be banned and not allowed to participate again until he properly apologizes for his demeanor and actions towards captain Ortiz. Captain Ortiz took all the insults and never used foul language or direct hit as a response to this bearded face retired bully!!!!! We the members ask and then demand an apology from him in person and in writing to our captain. You may not like Ortiz or side with him, but you must respect him and his rank. Like it or nut but he is an officer, a human being, a member, and has rank over all of us. He has done so much for every member and civilian in need. He had fought tooth and nail for all of us. He took our unfair city practice towards us, all the way to the Supreme Court. No member would of ever had the well filled scrotum sack to do such and acquire so much for us. It is sad and unpleasant to see how people would treat someone who has Done so much for everyone. It hurt me so much to see captain Ortiz sit there and take this abuse. Us members are demanding for this retired fool to be banned from attending our meetings until he apologizes to mr Ortiz and to every single member.

Unregistered
    Well you can tell your a rookie. That guy was Frank Casanovas he was the FOP enforcer / sgt of arms for the last 30+ years. If you would had ask a question he would had treated you the same way at the meeting. He was one of the reason people would not attend the meetings or ask challenging question. Ask Kerr about him. Karma got him betrayed by the FOP union that he protected so much.

Unregistered
    Really? Well it's our house now. He needs to be put in his place immediately! That is no way to express himself towards a member. Who the f..... Does he think he is? He may have been drunk or hi and used it as an excuse, but measure yourself papa!!! We will not tolerate this crap from him or any member who chooses to act in such a way. We are professionals. It was embarrassing to see. That attorney was there as well as a FOP state member. They shouldn't be exposed to such hostile interaction among armed members. Sgt TJ don't ever aloud for such to occur again. We waited to see your reaction and no action was seen from you nor the board. A captain of police or lieutenant or Sgt or officer shouldn't have to be ridiculed in such way in front of employees. Having a heated discussion is okay but respect shall be expected. The Reyes brothers asked questions and expressed their input and never used foul language. These two sgts presented themselves humble and respectful. There were females, recruits, civilians and retirees there and they should of been offered there rightful comfort and hostile free environment to listen and participate without fear of perhaps being treated the same. From this point on any treatment of such member shall deem automatic removal from the meeting and six month suspension from attending future meetings. We will bring this issue forward in our next meeting and said retiree will express his apology to captain Ortiz, the board, and it's members.

Unregistered
    Please spare me you little rookie Ortiz Kool Aid drinking Rookie Snowflake. If you had half an ounce of intelligence you would realize that Ortiz has done absolutely nothing for the membership and does nothing but look out for himself and do anything that makes him look like a hero. If Casanovas scares you, then you are in the wrong business. The world is a big scary place Snowflake and if you are so easily offended I suggest you quit and go work someplace else. Frank was a cop when you were sucking at your mommy's tit and "Captain Ortiz" is not deserving of respect for the rank he holds.

Unregistered
    You are wrong and go back to your cigar place. This is a new organization with fresh ideas and drive. Captain Ortiz is entitled to well deserved respect. You haters are jealous and full of hatered inside. This guy in 14 years has made it to the rank of captain. This has never occurred in the history of this department. This guy is a true cop and fellow officer and friend. This guy is willing to help 24 hrs a day 365. Something that you envious low life's would never do or accomplish. Be thankful of what he had done in so little time and how hard he has fought to get us what was taken from us. None of u care for any member. How many times have u visited or called injured officers? None!!! He will be our next Chief and I will be standing right next to him. Many of us are with him but scared to speak in fear of retaliation from the other side. He is a jewel and an angel sent from above. He may be a little aggressive as an officer but he means well and bleeds blue. Something that won't be said about you mr loser and malice minded cop. Ortiz is well decorated and can stand next to the most aggressive attorney or well educated professor and give both of them the ride of their lives. Respect rank or get out of the kitchen you tattood filled lack of brain and empty testicular cavity piece of loser!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unregistered said:
    This Wednesday meeting was disturbing. That retired officer insulting captain Ortiz should of been stopped and extracted from the building immediately. He was unprofessional and ruthless. His actions were uncalled for. He should be banned and not allowed to participate again until he properly apologizes for his demeanor and actions towards captain Ortiz. Captain Ortiz took all the insults and never used foul language or direct hit as a response to this bearded face retired bully!!!!! We the members ask and then demand an apology from him in person and in writing to our captain. You may not like Ortiz or side with him, but you must respect him and his rank. Like it or nut but he is an officer, a human being, a member, and has rank over all of us. He has done so much for every member and civilian in need. He had fought tooth and nail for all of us. He took our unfair city practice towards us, all the way to the Supreme Court. No member would of ever had the well filled scrotum sack to do such and acquire so much for us. It is sad and unpleasant to see how people would treat someone who has Done so much for everyone. It hurt me so much to see captain Ortiz sit there and take this abuse. Us members are demanding for this retired fool to be banned from attending our meetings until he apologizes to mr Ortiz and to every single member.
    Ortiz is no human being. He got a taste of his own Medicine

Unregistered

Tell him to his face Bigshot

Ortiz is no human being. He got a taste of his own Medicine
    You are a pretty tough hombre behind the anonymity of a keyboard??
    At least Captain Ortiz is a man's man. You sir are just one pendent more.
    Kudos to Captain Ortiz. You showed me what you are made of. As for Roque and Casanova, they are clowns that have no say so or does anybody care of what their beef is with you. I got your back Captain.

Unregistered
    You are a pretty tough hombre behind the anonymity of a keyboard??
    At least Captain Ortiz is a man's man. You sir are just one pendent more.
    Kudos to Captain Ortiz. You showed me what you are made of. As for Roque and Casanova, they are clowns that have no say so or does anybody care of what their beef is with you. I got your back Captain.
    I'll take all of those sailors in the sauna or dust bowl. They surely aren't tough enough for the eucalyptus steam room at Vic Tanny's.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered

Lmao

Please note that in the FOP meeting there is no rank therefore the opinions were man to man but then again you have to be a man to understand that

Unregistered
    Unregistered said:
    Respect? are you kidding me? I've been in for 6 years and came straight from the military, where the rank is actually earned and respected. MPD is a joke, paramilitary my ass! I thought it was a professional organization when I joined, it's a damn zoo. The high ups don't even respect the rank, so take your spew and get out of here. Ortiz no less, the guy is scum. Go to the military and learn what it is to make and respect a rank.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast