Marana is running for Treasurer or Secretary?

Unregistered

Marana is running for Treasurer or Secretary?

Which position is he running for again? I know three are running for treasurer alone!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which position is he running for again? I know three are running for treasurer alone!
    The best person you can have.. Tells it like it is.

Unregistered
    The best person you can have.. Tells it like it is.
    Tell like it is what???? This guy is all bark no bite, racist trash talking two face *******. Marana talks crap about everybody always complaining about everything, grumpy negative two face individual.

Unregistered

The Reyes Slob!

Why are the Fat slobs aka the Reyes teletubbies always talking shit about Robert Marana. The Reyes are coward they spread lies about everyone and do nothing for the membership. Vote them out!

Unregistered
    Tell like it is what???? This guy is all bark no bite, racist trash talking two face *******. Marana talks crap about everybody always complaining about everything, grumpy negative two face individual.
    Stand down sailor that’s an order. He will be my deputy chief when I get sworn in.

Unregistered
    Well he wouldn’t be as dumb as the current secretary Maxine Valdez and I don’t think he would let dead folks and none members vote. Don’t think he would be as sleepy as sleepy Andy Markowitz. Defiantly and improvement over the current ones.

Unregistered
    Well he wouldn’t be as dumb as the current secretary Maxine Valdez and I don’t think he would let dead folks and none members vote. Don’t think he would be as sleepy as sleepy Andy Markowitz. Defiantly and improvement over the current ones.

RM is the future of this department. Make MPD great again.