Brother Steadman Stahl what happened to you

Unregistered

Brother Steadman Stahl what happened to you

Brother Stahl what happened. You went tot he county and forgot your home here in Hpmestead. You’ve changed man. You forgot where you came from once.
    And what the hell is which hiring Shiver? He hated us when he was here. You hated him when he was here. You always supported Bateman over Shiver. You always said Shiver was a POS. Did he find Jesus or something?
    Man we’ve partied together. We drank at our hang outs. We walked the streets together so what happened?
    You may not have noticed but brother you aren’t the same with us no more.
    Come down here and fight. Your president now so use that title and kick some ass down here.
    Dont keep forgetting us. And stop telling us it’s our fault. We have a union that we pay good dues for you to do what you must for us.

Unregistered
    I didn’t know Steadman as long as the d timers but when I met him my first impression was that he tried to be funny or cute but my takeaway was primarily that he was full of himself. A guy who talks crap but doesn’t deliver and points the finger at others.
    He really didn’t impress me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I didn’t know Steadman as long as the d timers but when I met him my first impression was that he tried to be funny or cute but my takeaway was primarily that he was full of himself. A guy who talks crap but doesn’t deliver and points the finger at others.
    He really didn’t impress me.
    I do know him. Was at best slightly below average cop. Very self centered. Not one to lend a hand and forget,about chipping in to help another. If there was something in it for him, he’d be there. Nothing exciting about the guy

Unregistered
    When one of u P&@$ies stand at City Hall holding signs denouncing this administration and council then talk.. Other than that sit down and suck this administration off like what you do best!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    When one of u P&@$ies stand at City Hall holding signs denouncing this administration and council then talk.. Other than that sit down and suck this administration off like what you do best!!!!!!!!!
    We have the PBA to do all the sucking for us. That’s what got us into this mess

Unregistered
    Greed is what happened to him. I notice a change starting when he come for breakfast on occasion. He most definitely has changed. He thinks of himself as some royalty or something. Not the same guy we knew even a few years ago

Unregistered
    Greed is what happened to him. I notice a change starting when he come for breakfast on occasion. He most definitely has changed. He thinks of himself as some royalty or something. Not the same guy we knew even a few years ago
    You talk like hes changed. He’s always been one way. He’s an insecure self centered individual who harbors hostilities toward women. He needs to belly up to his old watering hole and get out of our lives

Unregistered

Hippo-crite Stahl

The reunion went well until I saw Stahl. He sickens me. He acted like he was a big shot when he has abandoned homestead PD. What a POS.

Unregistered
    U should of stepped to him instead of being a ***** and sit back and do nothing... Typical of people like u.

Unregistered
    U should of stepped to him instead of being a ***** and sit back and do nothing... Typical of people like u.
    Steadman thanks for your response but your still and always be a POS