Halle is out, Danzig is in at DDC
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Halle is out, Danzig is in at DDC

Yet another "do nothing" major takes over the jail. Rather than hand the jail over to someone who actually worked there, knows operations and has experience, Bob picked Danzig, his personal boot licker and ass kisser who knows nothing about running a jail. Will Danzig be an improvement over Halle? Doubtful because they all have to be micromanaged by Bob. Those lucky ones who can will leave the Titanic. There is no light at the end of the jail sewage tunnel...heck, there is not even an end to the tunnel. Good luck to all of us, we will need it.

Unregistered
    Hey folks, he aint out there to make your life or job better. He is going out there for the same reason Halle was out there, to experience the largest bureau in the agency. That’s so when he becomes an ass chief he has some jail knowledge. Don’t think for a second the sheriff gives a shit about any of you. He cares about not getting sued, not getting bad press and having a reliable drone running the show so that nothing is filtered on its way up to him. Well that’s not right. It’s so nothing is filtered on its way up to Simovich (that’s Russian for yellow teeth). Dan decides what goes to the Sheriff. And that’s where things get done. Those poor colonels have to hear Dan say, “I ran the jail for years, so I know what happens out there.” I bet that gets said a lot. Kind of like, “I remember when I hired you,” or “I don’t pay you to ________?” Dan loves to dream about being sheriff.

Unregistered
    Evidently Bob does not trust anyone from the jail who can do the job to do the job so he sent Danzig. Another example of politics trumping experience and ability in Bob's administration. Danzig will be another "do nothing" administrator who reports everything back to Bob and leaves the actual DDC admin work to his subordinates. If I was Maj. Smith I'd retire and put DDC on clueless Danzig's lap rather than suffer the indignity of being the subordinate of a political hack and a moron.

Unregistered
    When are these old geezers going to retire? Halle must be of Social Security age along with Steffen and Simovich. How much money is enough? Is the money really worth putting up with Bob's BS? Just seeing him daily would make someone nauseous.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When are these old geezers going to retire? Halle must be of Social Security age along with Steffen and Simovich. How much money is enough? Is the money really worth putting up with Bob's BS? Just seeing him daily would make someone nauseous.
    Actually only Simovich is at 62. Halle is only 58 and Steffen 60.

Unregistered
    Two of the three are making 1/4 million dollars a year. (DOUBLE DIPPERS) the very thing Bob you claimed Rice was doing. I have never seen such a failure as a leader who is also a hypocrite and a media shopping politician. I hope and prey someone with some credentials run against him and wins so he and his command puppets can be shown the door. It's time Pinellas to vote Bob out.

Unregistered
    Looks like they plan to work until Social Security kicks in because their pensions and whatever wealth they have accumulated are not enough. They already look old and decrepit, especially old yellow teeth and Chief Souvlaki.

Unregistered
    And what kind of an asshole are you when you brag about your $600,000 house and your $80,000 truck. That the kind of sipshit we have in a chief deputy. Guy can’t help but brag.

Unregistered
    Can't wait to see how Danzig will tackle the severe understaffing problem at the jail. The one on the floors not in the administrative and supervisory offices which are always full. The sergeants are always calling everyone on the shift lists, desperately trying to fill in the posts with overtime. The jail administration does not have an answer to the understaffing problem and it seems like they could care less. It seems like the retention and recruiting plan is ineffective because people are leaving in droves and new recruits are hard to find. This is all Danzig's problem now that Halle is out.

Unregistered
    Can't wait to see how Danzig will tackle the severe understaffing problem at the jail. The one on the floors not in the administrative and supervisory offices which are always full. The sergeants are always calling everyone on the shift lists, desperately trying to fill in the posts with overtime. The jail administration does not have an answer to the understaffing problem and it seems like they could care less. It seems like the retention and recruiting plan is ineffective because people are leaving in droves and new recruits are hard to find. This is all Danzig's problem now that Halle is out.
    He won't so don't get your hopes up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast