For a fistful of dollars - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really, because if this is your answer you just left the door open for PBA. How stupid can you be. There are 11 holidays in a year. It was my understanding we were shorted around 50 dollars a holiday. If we’ve been her since 2007 that’s 11 years. 11 x 11 I believe is 121. 121 x 50 I believe is 6050. I didn’t use a calculator because I’m driving. What am I missing here because if we get screwed in this it will be Jeff’s Waterloo. We ain’t going back to PBA. Looks like FOP gets a turn in he barrel.
    Don’t throw the in towel yet. We need an explanation on what is going on. I am sure IUPA is trying to figure out what these clowns at BSO are trying to pull off.
    Don’t miscalculate Scottie! It may come back to bite you.

Unregistered
    Really, because if this is your answer you just left the door open for PBA. How stupid can you be. There are 11 holidays in a year. It was my understanding we were shorted around 50 dollars a holiday. If we’ve been her since 2007 that’s 11 years. 11 x 11 I believe is 121. 121 x 50 I believe is 6050. I didn’t use a calculator because I’m driving. What am I missing here because if we get screwed in this it will be Jeff’s Waterloo. We ain’t going back to PBA. Looks like FOP gets a turn in he barrel.
    Wrong PBA. The original email said it was almost $50 an hour per holiday for a totally topped out deputy. And the email said bso will pay us by Sept 30th which clearly has not come yet🤦*♂️

Unregistered
    Wrong PBA. The original email said it was almost $50 an hour per holiday for a totally topped out deputy. And the email said bso will pay us by Sept 30th which clearly has not come yet🤦*♂️
    How the *** are they shorting us $50 an hour per holiday. Topped out deputies dont even get paid $50 per hour.

Unregistered
    Exactly, this has been blown way out of proportion

Unregistered
    Exactly, this has been blown way out of proportion
    Really, I don’t consider “misplacing” 12 million dollars way out of proportion. I consider it worthy of further inquiry.

Unregistered
    I saw it on my check it said retro supplemental pay. So the agency paid us

Unregistered
    Yeah I got my two bucks. Thanks.

Unregistered
    And did you also see the column where you got paid 8 hrs of holiday on this check at your base rate of pay as well? Lets see if it all sinks in on its own now or will it have to be explained further.

Unregistered
    You big dummy I bank my holidays

Unregistered
    You big dummy I bank my holidays
    Then the agency doesn't owe you any money.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast