Unregistered

For a fistful of dollars

Is that all the retro we are getting? WTF

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is that all the retro we are getting? WTF
    No it's not.

Unregistered
    Hey! Can someone elaborate or is this some kind of secret horse manure?

Unregistered
    Yep and the money he owes us is not in the paycheck this week. Go on my bso and look for yourself. Besides the fair wage complaints need to be filed because they are already shorting us ten years of miscalculated pay they owe us.

Unregistered
    This is real simple. If you think its wrong, take your pay stubb and a calculator. Take the time you earned and add any assignment pay and then multiply. If the hourly wage comes wrong, take the stubb and your calculations to Heather Mitchell in finance so she can correct it. Thats it.I think people were made to believe its a lot of money, maybe not, maybe so ? Start calculating

Unregistered
    This is real simple. If you think its wrong, take your pay stubb and a calculator. Take the time you earned and add any assignment pay and then multiply. If the hourly wage comes wrong, take the stubb and your calculations to Heather Mitchell in finance so she can correct it. Thats it.I think people were made to believe its a lot of money, maybe not, maybe so ? Start calculating
    There is no holiday retro pay in this check whatsoever. There is no other retro in this check whatsoever.

More so, we still don’t have a raise worth spit, or a retro from a raise. Meanwhile there is a twenty thousand dollar gap with other local departments and this so called sheriff is raising money for a criminal.

You’re absolutely right this is real simple. Start filing your complaint with the US Department of Labor for wage fraud.

Unregistered
    Union? Can you send out a letter and clarify?
    Thank you

Unregistered
    Call whomever you want. I guess math isn't your strongest subject

Unregistered
    Since you are so bright, why don’t you explain? Or should we just bend over and take whatever is given?

Unregistered
    Really, because if this is your answer you just left the door open for PBA. How stupid can you be. There are 11 holidays in a year. It was my understanding we were shorted around 50 dollars a holiday. If we’ve been her since 2007 that’s 11 years. 11 x 11 I believe is 121. 121 x 50 I believe is 6050. I didn’t use a calculator because I’m driving. What am I missing here because if we get screwed in this it will be Jeff’s Waterloo. We ain’t going back to PBA. Looks like FOP gets a turn in he barrel.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast