Recent promotion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Recent promotion

I guess no one else is going to talk about the email. Out of all people J.K gets the spot. I know admin hears the talks about him. Not from just one person but several people. He is micromanaging, rude, and makes people want to quit and find another district to work in .Just ask his first shift he supervised and everybody left. His decision are sometimes questionable and leaves me wondering. When I heard he ordered his guys to arrest someone for array DV and was firm with the decision I knew he lost all chances. Hopefully the Sheriff will hear the cries when well respected Sgt's start complaining when JK prevents them from leading their troops.

On the other hand congrats C.B.

Unregistered
    You are on point. He is a morale killer and does make some very questionable decisions. I beg all the Sgts to let the admin know when he starts running over them. Also how in the hell did NH not get promoted?

Unregistered
    He’s already said that sgts heads are going to roll once he starts watching them. Per the top things are gonna change starting with the patrol sgts. Just like he tells his shift “it’s coming from the top” everything he says comes from “them and they”. His shift now can’t stand working for him, which is par for all the previous shifts. When all of the future Lts on the list failed the written exam what do you expect. They all failed yet they stay on the list. What kind of administration keeps a list full of failed tests to promote and lead? Glad I’m in drop is all I can say and glad I never had to supervise 1I very long

Unregistered
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

If you did not seek additional education or training, you did nothing.
    If you did not take the exam, you did nothing.
    If you did not study, you did nothing.
    If you did not prepare for the interview, you did nothing.

The cream does not always rise to the top, sometimes the turd does.

Unregistered
    Ummmm if you would just do your job like the COPS should have for MR Jones (you better address him as Mr) it wouldn't matter your BOSS and you better call him SIR.

Unregistered
    Glad once I retired my legacy wasn’t the Lieutenant that fails an exam and still got promoted. Who says no life after sexual harassment.

Unregistered
    As a citizen of this county I find it hard to believe Sheriff Johnson would promote an individual who failed to meet minimum testing requirements. Plus, isn’t the sheriffs represented by PBA/FOP? I’m sure they would not allow promotions to occur if minimal standards were not met.

Unregistered
    He's a walking example of who not to emulate.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess no one else is going to talk about the email. Out of all people J.K gets the spot. I know admin hears the talks about him. Not from just one person but several people. He is micromanaging, rude, and makes people want to quit and find another district to work in .Just ask his first shift he supervised and everybody left. His decision are sometimes questionable and leaves me wondering. When I heard he ordered his guys to arrest someone for array DV and was firm with the decision I knew he lost all chances. Hopefully the Sheriff will hear the cries when well respected Sgt's start complaining when JK prevents them from leading their troops.

On the other hand congrats C.B.

It will only take 2 shifts as a Lt before JK makes an entire District want to transfer. But which “respected Sgts” are you referring to because the ones that come to mind won’t be working his rotation. So we can only hope someone notices.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It will only take 2 shifts as a Lt before JK makes an entire District want to transfer. But which “respected Sgts” are you referring to because the ones that come to mind won’t be working his rotation. So we can only hope someone notices.
    What rotation will he be working?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast