I have no words
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have no words

Unregistered

I have no words

The worst group of promotions I have ever seen. How can can you promote RD,AO and BH. Wowwwwwwwww. I mean you knew the Greek azz kisser was going to get LT but damn.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The worst group of promotions I have ever seen. How can can you promote RD,AO and BH. Wowwwwwwwww. I mean you knew the Greek azz kisser was going to get LT but damn.
    Cause they are on the list. Who on the list is better?

Unregistered
    So your rationale is the list is full of awful, inept people but we have to promote them. Great.

Unregistered
    How bout Jake the snake. It will only be a master of time before he is secretly demoted and transferred like Holly from IA to the airport.

Unregistered
    Cause they are on the list. Who on the list is better?
    Seuss ain't on no list and that my friend is called a special back door promotion. Haaaaaa

Unregistered
    Never heard a bad thing about BH. Was surprised he was sent to JOB.

Unregistered

Senior

Seuss ain't on no list and that my friend is called a special back door promotion. Haaaaaa
    Less than 5 years on too! Unreal

Unregistered
    Never heard a bad thing about BH. Was surprised he was sent to JOB.

He isn’t a bad guy, BUT he couldn’t make a decision to save himself. Plus, his dad is a Corporal at the courthouse, the connection. He believes that making a bad decision is better than nothing. This is why they are hiding him at the courthouse. Plus, he knows Nalvan.

Unregistered
    Seuss is one of the best sergeant picks. Sadly he has to stay upstairs in snake land. And since when did a list ever matter to Bob. This seemed like there were no ringers so screw it, let’s use the list. They had to blow a ton of dust off someone’s desk to actually find it.

Unregistered
    Seuss is one of the best sergeant picks. Sadly he has to stay upstairs in snake land. And since when did a list ever matter to Bob. This seemed like there were no ringers so screw it, let’s use the list. They had to blow a ton of dust off someone’s desk to actually find it.
    Seuss was on the list?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast