How incompetent are u LUGO!!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Why isn’t the Fop using periscope! Something they don’t want us to see.

Unregistered
    He is the biggest AHole he actually pulls over people when off duty and curses them out even after informing him they are a parent is a fellow officer GO FOCK Yourself you brainless basturdd so full of your damnnn self

Unregistered
    He’s a subhuman bottom dwellar

Unregistered
    Hate him would never be his 15

Unregistered
    He take jerk to the next level A pure embarrassment Take that uniform off I have an orange jumpsuit waiting for you ugly fluckerr

Unregistered
    Ortiz maybe an Ass hole, but I’ll take an ass hole over two fat snakes any day. snitch ass tommy and Matt the rat both earned those names.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ortiz maybe an Ass hole, but I’ll take an ass hole over two fat snakes any day. snitch ass tommy and Matt the rat both earned those names.
    At this moment we are not talikyng about Ortiz numb nuts we are talking about his side chick Lugo.... the zero ... the traitor..... the criminal !

Unregistered

More Fake News with Unadulterated HATRED

At this moment we are not talikyng about Ortiz numb nuts we are talking about his side chick Lugo.... the zero ... the traitor..... the criminal !
    Ortiz Haters are just that: Haters with a purpose to attempt to destroy this man.
    NEWS FLASH! The more cowardly smack you throw out, the more you motivate him to do what's right.
    #I LOVE ORTIZ & I ain't no part of the Rainbow Coalition. ARE YOU?

Unregistered
    Lugo and Baby D stood around lost on the scene in flagami the other day. Several officers involved is massive shoot out and these idiots show up and daydream about their off duties.

Unregistered
    Lugo and Baby D stood around lost on the scene in flagami the other day. Several officers involved is massive shoot out and these idiots show up and daydream about their off duties.
    Actually they made sure the officers were squared away and had attorneys there. Doesn’t hurt the guy running the scene was his pal Ortiz! Imagine the teletubbies on a scene like that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast