All time low - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All time low

Unregistered
    Well we are one of the lowest starting and top out salaries in the area now!

Unregistered
    Sorry, Fake News

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just left in June. Got hired in June 1988 and did 30 years. Honestly, in my thirty year career, I never thought any of these clowns were 100% legit. From Navarro to Israel, they all sucked. Retire in good health and enjoy life. And yes, there is life after BSO. Please don't go back and work until you die!!
    I'm guessing that you'll die within a year of retirement because I'm sure you're a fat worthless pile of sh$t. Other than that good luck!

Unregistered
    This place blows , thank goodness I am nearing retirement (less than a month). In my almost 30 year career , I have never seen morale this low. Good luck to all of you that have a lengthy career left. One foot on the banana peel and one out the door.
    It may blow, but it will blow a little less once a whiny lazy bitter slug like you is gone next month.

Unregistered
    All you haters I retired 20 years ago and I having the best time of my life. Good luck on your retirement

Unregistered
    It may blow, but it will blow a little less once a whiny lazy bitter slug like you is gone next month.
    No it will blow less once that scumbag Mumbles and his band of thieving idiots are gone!

Unregistered
    All you haters I retired 20 years ago and I having the best time of my life. Good luck on your retirement
    Good to hear that your sex change operation was successful.

Unregistered
    Good to hear that your sex change operation was successful.
    Goonsbugger finally had the sex change?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12