It's all fun and games UNTILL.... - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s all fun and games until RH crashes another damn log truck!!!!!!
    I think he wrecked a RL carrier 18 wheeler semi and killed a motrcycle rider on wards basin road. Why is he allowed to drive?

Unregistered
    I think he wrecked a RL carrier 18 wheeler semi and killed a motrcycle rider on wards basin road. Why is he allowed to drive?
    Because your comment Wards basin road is false as the rest of your comment. Its Ward Basin Road.

Unregistered
    Because your comment Wards basin road is false as the rest of your comment. Its Ward Basin Road.
    Terry Nance*was the driver of the semi. Do you just make up your "facts" as you go along?

Unregistered
    This is the link to the accident article.

http://www.northescambia.com/2017/12...k-with-gallery

He was driving, and a few weeks before was a suspect in a s30/s7 in Milton, but could not be proven

Unregistered
    This is the link to the accident article.

http://www.northescambia.com/2017/12...k-with-gallery

He was driving, and a few weeks before was a suspect in a s30/s7 in Milton, but could not be proven
    He was working at the prison when the crash occurred.

Unregistered
    Equipment malfunction all the time? I doubt it happens "all the time" that's an excuse for people. Another example of selective enforcement of the policies. Just ask HB. guess it pays to be besties with the HR Hog.
    I hear the both like to send videos and pictures of themselfes to men who aren't there husbands.

Unregistered
    I hear the both like to send videos and pictures of themselfes to men who aren't there husbands.
    Isn't that what HOG has done since she got here?

Unregistered
    I also here that the men send photos of their Johnson's to a past dispatcher that is not there wife. Just another double standard.

Unregistered
    So how come every post ends up being about RH, what about TG and HOG? They are the ones starting the drama about RH...but TG is one that can do no wrong....I call bullsh*t on that....

Unregistered
    So how come every post ends up being about RH, what about TG and HOG? They are the ones starting the drama about RH...but TG is one that can do no wrong....I call bullsh*t on that....
    Because if you talk shit about someone else it takes the heat off of you.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast