Why Mejia is a piece of shit part 1000......

Unregistered

Why Mejia is a piece of shit part 1000......

So you claim to “love your city cops” yet you don’t believe they deserve a pay raise? I’m sure your buddy Manolo Saaaaaaaaavedra would appreciate the extra bread as most officers have families to support

Answer one question, what would you spend the money on? Suing Marcos for hurting your feelings for calling you out?

Take a knee and drink water son

Unregistered
    Stop talking crap. Most of SPD, the Chief and the true Asst. Chief are on my side. I’m all for paying a good dollar amount to those who put their live son the line for the peace and security of Sweetwater. However, we MUST be RESPONSIBLE when doing so. For gods sake, they questioned and dissected the Mayor’s request for $10k in traveling expenses yet they unanimously vote and within seconds to pass $237k in salary increases? Where’s the dissecting there? Where’s the questioning? Speaking of which, where’s the transparency in the process when the commission refuses to name the individuals receiving these exorbitant salary increases? Instead the commission opts out for a “number” to address the item at matter. What a Kia did crap and lack of transparency.

Then the Commission has an opportunity to vote to slash their health coverage costs and save Sweetwater almost half a million dollars yet they refused.

Here’s my tweet this morning after speaking with a couple people at the top sinc eobviously my previous statement has been taken out of context and misconstrued.

Unregistered

Dude?? What the hell??

Are you lacking some brain cells? Did you read what YOU WROTE? “I’m all for paying a good dollar amount to those who put their live son the line for the peace and security of Sweetwater. However, we MUST be RESPONSIBLE when doing so”

And a space between “LIVES ON”

A good dollar amount? How about much more good dollars. OP is right. You don’t make any sense. I’m not a cop but I would never say any pay increase is “irresponsible” especially on today’s streets filled with uncooperative assholes that police have to babysit and a corrupt justice system and poor leadership that pretend to “stand by their officers” but are the first to throw them under the bus when a thug and his family want to make claims of abuse for resisting arrest.

Unregistered

True assistant chief????

You’re nothing but a criminal lobbyist and that’s as far as you’ll ever make it in politics you scumbag. Your definition of true chief is one that is probably accepting your bribes and stuff to try to oust your political enemies aka the genuine ones that say it how it is aka Marcos.

You mad brah??

Unregistered
    (crying) Waaaa Waaaa You are such mean officers! I'm going to tell my mommy on you!! And then I'm going to fire you! And you! And you too! All of you will be looking for jobs in May! Waaaaa Waaaa

Unregistered
    JAJAJAJAJAJA what a deadbeat he made sure to cut out the phone provider from the screenshot, still on that simple mobile obama phone machito???

btw no one cares what you think stop showing up to the meetings eres tremenda chernaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop talking crap. Most of SPD, the Chief and the true Asst. Chief are on my side. I’m all for paying a good dollar amount to those who put their live son the line for the peace and security of Sweetwater. However, we MUST be RESPONSIBLE when doing so. For gods sake, they questioned and dissected the Mayor’s request for $10k in traveling expenses yet they unanimously vote and within seconds to pass $237k in salary increases? Where’s the dissecting there? Where’s the questioning? Speaking of which, where’s the transparency in the process when the commission refuses to name the individuals receiving these exorbitant salary increases? Instead the commission opts out for a “number” to address the item at matter. What a Kia did crap and lack of transparency.

Then the Commission has an opportunity to vote to slash their health coverage costs and save Sweetwater almost half a million dollars yet they refused.

Here’s my tweet this morning after speaking with a couple people at the top sinc eobviously my previous statement has been taken out of context and misconstrued.

Unregistered

So VAT DE HELL do you propose to redirect the irresponsible spending on? It has to mean much more than paying officers putting their lives on the line to deal with the assholes that weak people like yourself can’t handle.

Your fellow taxpayers, I mean people (well you don’t work so I had to rephrase that) have a right to know your intentions. Unless their ill will intentions

Unregistered
    I guess he got what he wanted