No Raises but Nice Sign Chad - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As soon as the deputies start appearing I'd be more than happy to pay for them. But we just lost two people from our squad and are now down to seven when everyone shows up to work. I'll take more cops OR more money, but not less cops AND less money (factoring in inflation).
    Agreed, but I lean towards more cops. How can we enjoy our checks when many dread coming back to work when off. We are way to short and too busy. This can not continue. Here is the deal though. Its our own fault. The more we compensate for being short by breaking our backs, the more they wont fix It. Maybe its time to only work as hard as we would be working with a full squad. How many of us answer up for a hot paper call with one hour left to go home while still being down about two hours of paper, evidence, photos, and so on?? Why are we doing this? To get noticed? A call like that should have been handled by a mid shift unit. They chose to get rid of our full mid shift position in order to fill the waste of money that is D5 for a 5th set of brass. Just a thought.

Unregistered
    Keep in mind that there are not just one or two people exposing BS on this site. I personally prefer to make less money and have a full squad. Better yet a full squad and a full mid shift squad like we are required to have. Patrol is beyond miserable and DANGEROUS with how short we are. We had 4 units working last week. That is not acceptable. Others may prefer to get paid for it. In my opinion, it can not mentally be sustained. No matter how much they pay. There are more supervisors in the district offices than cops on the street. Pisses me off. Do u think the brass notices how slammed we are?
    You’d feel much more safe if you quit.

Unregistered
    No comment on the many observations mentions here? Just quit? Thats it? Is that all you have? Nothing else to say?

Unregistered
    No comment on the many observations mentions here? Just quit? Thats it? Is that all you have? Nothing else to say?
    Nothing else to say. Quit.

Unregistered
    Nothing else to say. Quit.
    People quitting is the problem. That is why we are short handed. A true leader would listen. How about fix the problem? Is that your answer to poor leadership? Just quit? Do you take this approach to other aspects of your life? When people come to you with a problem, you stonewall them, and throw them away. Well thats what abusive narcissists do. Thats what typical piss poor managers of this agency do. The easy bully route. You have a lot to learn about humanity. Saddly, its yes men robot guys like you the move up the chain. Then us real cops have to deal with your nonesense.

Unregistered
    People quitting is the problem. That is why we are short handed. A true leader would listen. How about fix the problem? Is that your answer to poor leadership? Just quit? Do you take this approach to other aspects of your life? When people come to you with a problem, you stonewall them, and throw them away. Well thats what abusive narcissists do. Thats what typical piss poor managers of this agency do. The easy bully route. You have a lot to learn about humanity. Saddly, its yes men robot guys like you the move up the chain. Then us real cops have to deal with your nonesense.
    I love that you’re so miserable and weak. You’re being bullied. Lol. God how pathetic you sound. Real cop my a$$.

Unregistered
    At least there are granite countertops in the SOC restrooms....

Unregistered
    And granite tops in the d3 break room as well. Hmm guess who was the major when those were installed. Yep our favorite spendaholic Chad Chronister. Just like his name on the door of soc what a waste of money.

Unregistered
    And granite tops in the d3 break room as well. Hmm guess who was the major when those were installed. Yep our favorite spendaholic Chad Chronister. Just like his name on the door of soc what a waste of money.
    How else am I going to know who to vote for?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12