No Raises but Nice Sign Chad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

No Raises but Nice Sign Chad

So we arent getting a nice bump raise to compete w TPD. But my gosh how much did the new Chad Chronister massive sign on all the front doors of the soc cost. Talk about a waste of money. Ego maniac confirmed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So we arent getting a nice bump raise to compete w TPD. But my gosh how much did the new Chad Chronister massive sign on all the front doors of the soc cost. Talk about a waste of money. Ego maniac confirmed.
    According to the Chief who visited roll calls recently, we are getting a raise this year, as usual.

Unregistered
    Like everything else, take this with a grain of salt, but I've been told by multiple people that all of the steps will increase in rate this year, but then there will be no more raises aside from the annual step for the three years after that. Supposedly, the administration believes they can hire enough deputies that there will not be enough surplus in the personnel budget to increase the steps.

Unregistered
    Of course give a step raise for this election year and then stiff the guys topped out. Those topped out get stiffed anyways. Pathetic. We stop spending money on Chad signs then we might all get a raise.

Unregistered
    Like everything else, take this with a grain of salt, but I've been told by multiple people that all of the steps will increase in rate this year, but then there will be no more raises aside from the annual step for the three years after that. Supposedly, the administration believes they can hire enough deputies that there will not be enough surplus in the personnel budget to increase the steps.

Many on this board have said, "Give us more zone partners instead of more money." You're getting what you asked for and now you***** about it?

Unregistered
    Many on this board have said, "Give us more zone partners instead of more money." You're getting what you asked for and now you***** about it?
    As soon as the deputies start appearing I'd be more than happy to pay for them. But we just lost two people from our squad and are now down to seven when everyone shows up to work. I'll take more cops OR more money, but not less cops AND less money (factoring in inflation).

Unregistered
    So... Are we getting the same $100,xxx per year that the TPD MPOs are getting? Or are we subpar compared to TPD?

Unregistered
    So... Are we getting the same $100,xxx per year that the TPD MPOs are getting? Or are we subpar compared to TPD?
    We aren't subpar but you sure are.

Unregistered
    We aren't subpar but you sure are.

It's good that you are not subpar of TPD's MPOs. Since you are saying you're not subpar, you will make the same $100,xxx as them. RIGHT?

Unregistered
    Keep in mind that there are not just one or two people exposing BS on this site. I personally prefer to make less money and have a full squad. Better yet a full squad and a full mid shift squad like we are required to have. Patrol is beyond miserable and DANGEROUS with how short we are. We had 4 units working last week. That is not acceptable. Others may prefer to get paid for it. In my opinion, it can not mentally be sustained. No matter how much they pay. There are more supervisors in the district offices than cops on the street. Pisses me off. Do u think the brass notices how slammed we are?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast