Election Poll - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Election Poll

Unregistered
    Damn lugo you can’t even make it to 10?

Unregistered
    82% of the people have voted For the Reyes brothers. Ortiz come 2019 you will be 39 for theft of union funds.

Unregistered
    Vote no and vote them out

Unregistered
    Don’t need a poll we are 600 strong

Unregistered
    Lmao 50 ppl and only 9 for lugo guess you should have cared a little more

Unregistered
    I voted yes last contract you idiots following the Reyes brother will get us F$&!ed on this contract... we got saved the city didn’t impose on us by the skin of our teeth ... vote yes and vote Lugo rookies don’t know what your play around with

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I voted yes last contract you idiots following the Reyes brother will get us F$&!ed on this contract... we got saved the city didn’t impose on us by the skin of our teeth ... vote yes and vote Lugo rookies don’t know what your play around with
    LUGO and Ortiz will FINALLY be out! Then publish the abuse of the money. Then indictments.

Unregistered
    Keep trusting the polls, crooked tommy is going to lose like crooked Hillary.

Unregistered
    Really! They are screwing everyonr on the financial urgency

5/5/5/0 sounds good to me or even a 5/5/0/5 sounds good

Unregistered
    Keep trusting the polls, crooked tommy is going to lose like crooked Hillary.
    It wasn’t the polls that were bad during last election it was fake news polls just like the fake news FOP is spreading all over Leoaffairs. it didn’t work for the Democrats and it won’t work for you Lugo. Tommy Reyes 2018 Make the flop great again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast