Seriously, Walker?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unwegistered

Seriously, Walker?

Not everyone was a big fan but I liked the kid. He was good people. Hopefully he can recover from this and find an agency that will give him a second chance. Shame.

Unregistered

Sig 4?

Was he involved in a signal 4? PRPD is corrupt yet they x15 a deputy? **** them no more AOA for k-9.

Unregistered
    These m fers would eat their young

Unregistered
    It was NPRPD not PRPD. He hit a parked car and then fled, leaving a department issued firearm in his vehicle.

I am all for cutting a fellow LEO a break on a DUI, but they have to work with you. When they flee the scene after hitting a parked car, he is doing it to himself.

Unregistered
    NPRPD doesn't need your K9. If you come into the city and violate the law you go to jail. It doesn't matter if your a fire chief from PRPD or a Live PD star from PSO. We all must obey the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was NPRPD not PRPD. He hit a parked car and then fled, leaving a department issued firearm in his vehicle.

I am all for cutting a fellow LEO a break on a DUI, but they have to work with you. When they flee the scene after hitting a parked car, he is doing it to himself.

I definitely would give a brother LEO a break but it is difficult because he fled and his service weapon in the car. He will probably get another gig in a different dept once he makes good with all his conditions and repairs the parked car. It was only misdemeanors so that will be his saving grace! Back in the day when I was on the job it would have been handled a whole different way.

Unregistered
    NPRPD doesn't need your K9. If you come into the city and violate the law you go to jail. It doesn't matter if your a fire chief from PRPD or a Live PD star from PSO. We all must obey the law.
    I love all that tough talk. Now be a good lad and post your ID so you can be reminded of that at the right time.

Unregistered
    Probably someone who couldn't get hired by us and has let working at a tiny department like NPRPD go to thier head.

Unregistered
    I personally liked Walker... He was a good guy... He made a mistake but should never have left the scene... Dummy.. he gets fired for a DUI but you keep a detective who left his firearm in a public bathroom... plus you have two supervisors who are bullying and harassing there subordinates in which the chain of command is fully aware but yet continues to allow them to work there... Smdh... Karma always makes its way around

Unregistered
    I personally liked Walker... He was a good guy... He made a mistake but should never have left the scene... Dummy.. he gets fired for a DUI but you keep a detective who left his firearm in a public bathroom... plus you have two supervisors who are bullying and harassing there subordinates in which the chain of command is fully aware but yet continues to allow them to work there... Smdh... Karma always makes its way around
    But not fast enough.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast