John Saavedera for PBA President
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

John Saavedera for PBA President

Many have voiced their choices ie Nanney or Hodges. I happen to believe that John has lived the tragedy and has exactly what it takes to be a successful PBA President. He is intelligent. He is a warrior. He has compassion. He is not afraid of the administration. He speaks intelligently. He is a a good face for our organization.
    He is opposite of what we currently have. Our current situation is so bad that many are making suggestions so I wanted to throw Johns name in the hat.
    Lately he is young and has a ways to go before retirement.

Unregistered

Thanks but no thanks.

Nice person, survivor of tragedy? Absolutely yes. He’s a Great guy!

Administrator, intellectual, manager, ready to manage a five million dollar budget, lead and negotiate police department memberships and so on. Absolutely No.

I much rather have a private CEO with business experience surrounded by LEO advisors heading the charge.

The way the Bi-laws are set up, this will never happen which is why our bargaining unit will forever now be like the beggars on the street, waiting for a handout. Sad but true.

This is in no way a knock on current leadership, so don’t twist it. Merely pointing out the reality and gravatous of our current state of affairs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice person, survivor of tragedy? Absolutely yes. He’s a Great guy!

Administrator, intellectual, manager, ready to manage a five million dollar budget, lead and negotiate police department memberships and so on. Absolutely No.

I much rather have a private CEO with business experience surrounded by LEO advisors heading the charge.

The way the Bi-laws are set up, this will never happen which is why our bargaining unit will forever now be like the beggars on the street, waiting for a handout. Sad but true.

This is in no way a knock on current leadership, so don’t twist it. Merely pointing out the reality and gravatous of our current state of affairs.
    Correction, over $6,000,000.00 dollar budget now!

Unregistered

Current PBA administration is exactly the problem

Correction, over $6,000,000.00 dollar budget now!
    I’ll say it. The current PBA administration is sooooooo way out of their league that these conversations are even taking place. Some want Nanney. Some favor Hodges and now Saavedera name is tossed about.
    The conversations are being had exactly because we realize the current administration is NOT CAPABLE.
    Cute fake pictures doesn’t cut it man.

Unregistered
    Saavedra doesnt even show up to the board meetings forget him

Unregistered
    Saavedra doesnt even show up to the board meetings forget him
    Saavedera and Marcos team would be a thousand times better than the bafoons that are there now.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

JOHN SEVEEDRA, THAT'S all we need, another lazy fat guy leading the PBA

Unregistered
    John would make a great president. He’s charismatic and cares about others. John is a real cop with real street creds which is more than I can say about many others. A cops cop which is what we need.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

ZERO John was at the wrong place at the wrong time. He wouldn't have gotten shot if it weren't for the other bumbling zero idiots on his squad. He became a double zero after he got hurt. He's always been a yes sir man. Not managment material. He will stab u in the back quick!! We don't need another FAT ASS FUK leading the PBA.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Charisma isn't a leadership quality BIG BALLS are. You must've worked for him at sometime that u are kissing his ass. All John knows how to do is eat!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast