burnouts - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: burnouts

Unregistered
    Newbie DB... This agency is full of them. It is our responsibility as Sr Deputies to square these guys/gals away.... I hope he gets fired and made an example of... And find him the oldest car in the fleet and give it to him to drive in the mean time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Newbie DB... This agency is full of them. It is our responsibility as Sr Deputies to square these guys/gals away.... I hope he gets fired and made an example of... And find him the oldest car in the fleet and give it to him to drive in the mean time.
    Is there a an I.A. Case on this dumb move yet? To let someone video you with your knowledge he cant be that smart?

Unregistered
    Is there a an I.A. Case on this dumb move yet? To let someone video you with your knowledge he cant be that smart?
    This is the trash you get when you are 150 deputies short.. this kid is a dirtbag.

Unregistered
    This is the trash you get when you are 150 deputies short.. this kid is a dirtbag.
    You mean when our pay is soo low, we cant attract good applicants anymore

Unregistered
    This criminal friendly administration wouldn't fire him if he got out of the car with a hooker snd a crack pipe

Unregistered
    Now aren't you all such perfect angels. Bunch of hypocrites ! By the way, its a fact that more LEO beyond 15yrs get in trouble more frequently.

Unregistered
    Now aren't you all such perfect angels. Bunch of hypocrites ! By the way, its a fact that more LEO beyond 15yrs get in trouble more frequently.
    Now that’s funny where did you get your facts from??

Unregistered
    Now that’s funny where did you get your facts from??
    I made them up!

Unregistered
    QRF Deputt Gonzalez for the win. ****ing Milenials. What a joke. How stupid can you be
    Is this the same idiot hooking up with the chic from D15 who can't get off probation.....or drive from what I hear. Even as short as we are it appears they both need to go. If they aren't fired they will end up costing the agency money. This is getting ridiculous!!!!

Unregistered
    It's hard to teach young people to be responsible when cops act very irresponsibly in concert with them. car accidents are responsible for many young peoples deaths. we don't chase criminals anymore because it is so dangerous to all. this deputy should be on foot patrol for six months.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast