burnouts - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: burnouts

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is this kid, where does he work? What a scumbag.. hope they take away his dodge and give him an 07 CV..
    Apparently you'll never be detective material!!

Unregistered
    “My name is on the door “ “ I can only be blamed for what I knew “

Unregistered
    Who is this kid, where does he work? What a scumbag.. hope they take away his dodge and give him an 07 CV..
    Wait for it.......here it comes........wait for it........yep you guesse it.......the one....the only ...a district whose recent and continual f&ck ups need no introduction....yes it’s DEERFIELD BEACH......Houston we have a problem....no Houston we have a major problem. Somebody played a cruel joke and told snak pak he could lead. He’s leading them alright. Straight to the pits of hell. Add that to be sleeping deputy and Chester in the schools and you got yourself a district on your hands.

The kind of district to stay far far away from.

Unregistered
    Deerfield gave them a race car, a pit crew, and wiide grip tires. If they lost the race it’s not snaks fault. Bwahahahahah

Unregistered
    Wait for it.......here it comes........wait for it........yep you guesse it.......the one....the only ...a district whose recent and continual f&ck ups need no introduction....yes it’s DEERFIELD BEACH......Houston we have a problem....no Houston we have a major problem. Somebody played a cruel joke and told snak pak he could lead. He’s leading them alright. Straight to the pits of hell. Add that to be sleeping deputy and Chester in the schools and you got yourself a district on your hands.

The kind of district to stay far far away from.
    Do we have a SESANO’S in Deerfield??

Unregistered
    Do you mean Major Sedano? I am sure that if he was in charge this would not have happened.

Unregistered
    Just practicing my response time for the next active shooter call. This place is a joke. Unfortunately, he is not the only one doing dumb stuff this is no more bad than other things which in itself is sad

Unregistered
    Textbook pursuit!

Unregistered
    Big jabronie!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Gonzalez from Deerfield😂😂

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast