USF Police jurisdiction
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

USF Police jurisdiction

Do you guys have jurisdiction off campus? I was stopped by an officer for speed on Fletcher Ave all the way at Jomar Dr the other night. Just wondering if it was a legitimate stop.

Unregistered
    Yes we do, Fletcher Ave down to the Hillsborough river

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you guys have jurisdiction off campus? I was stopped by an officer for speed on Fletcher Ave all the way at Jomar Dr the other night. Just wondering if it was a legitimate stop.

Guess you better pay that ticket

Unregistered
    Guess you better pay that ticket
    Oh I will pay it and will also be filing a formal complaint on the officer that was about as rude as you. Do all of you have a little man complex and insist that everyone on the road has drank alcohol? Must be a university cop thing. Be careful, it may wind up getting you a lawsuit.

Unregistered
    Oh I will pay it and will also be filing a formal complaint on the officer that was about as rude as you. Do all of you have a little man complex and insist that everyone on the road has drank alcohol? Must be a university cop thing. Be careful, it may wind up getting you a lawsuit.
    Let me know your info so I can add to your citations

Unregistered
    Let me know your info so I can add to your citations
    Why dont you add yours Mr. Public servant?I'm a private citizen and am under no obligation to provide my information to you. You on the other hand are public person and should offer yours, or is this where you go to privately hide behind a computer and first amendment to complain about being half a cop. Please give me your badge number at the very least.. bet I won't get it you stupid security cop.

Unregistered
    Why dont you add yours Mr. Public servant?I'm a private citizen and am under no obligation to provide my information to you. You on the other hand are public person and should offer yours, or is this where you go to privately hide behind a computer and first amendment to complain about being half a cop. Please give me your badge number at the very least.. bet I won't get it you stupid security cop.
    Badge #213 see you soon buddy

Unregistered
    Here's some more great driving advice for you besides pay YOUR ticket.

Slow down, wear your seat belt and stop being an entitled jerk.

Then accept the fact that YOU brought attention to YOUrself by VIOLATING THE TRAFFIC LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA. Instead of trying to find out if the Officer had proper the proper Authority to write YOU the ticket, maybe you should look at the poor choices YOU make in life.

But now YOU also seem to be offended by some of the responses to YOUR question you posted here. I would encourage to.move forward with your threat to file a complaint. BUT remember every second second of your interaction was recorded onr video and sound, so make sure when YOU file the required SWORN statement, YOU clearly and TRUTHFULLY describe YOUR claim. ( look up a crime called Perjury first )

Heres some additional information.

1. Majority of Officers here HATE writing tickets and for the most part produce warnings. Since ticket Quotas are illegal, this Department does not order anyone to do it.

2. Since most Officers HATE writing tickets and there are NO Quotas, I'm pretty sure you must have been screaming down what ever road YOU where on like a jet and just happened to be seen by an Officer.

3. What happens next is that even Officers who HATE writing tickets from Departments who have NO Quotas, see an ABSOULUTE JACKASS violate a State of Florida Traffic Law, now just throw their hands in disbelief and say CRAP look what this RECKLESS IDIOT who has no respect for the Law, the Safety of their fellow motorists and even their own Safety is going to make me do something that my Department does not force me to do and I really hate to do.

4. This is an open public website that YOU came to and asked a question. ANYONE can come here and post. They can be nice, cheerful, happy, positive, sunny, helpful, informative OR rude, insensitive, scary, hurtful, mean, nasty, stupid, stinky, smelly and even ugly. They can be a man, a woman, any number of race, religion, sexual orientation, a citizen of the USA or an illegal alien and they are free to use any one or a combination of any words listed above or even one if there own choosing if they wish.

5. So, now knowing that the feedback that you have been receiving on this free open website can be coming from anyone, any statement in response to the question YOU asked falls under one of the greatest rights that we enjoy in this great Nation. FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Actually , YOU used that Right when you asked your question here and recieved the correct answer for it . When someone also responded by saying "Pay your Ticket" it is also free speech, but that seemed to offended you or scared you or hurt you or maybe just make you feel sad and blue today.

6. So, the me, him, he, she, they, who, whom, that is authoring this retort to you could be a police officer, Captain, Lieutenant, or maybe a chief or it could be anyone from the Màyor of Tampa, Judy Genshaft, your mom,dad, brother, sister, or that creepy uncle of yours who made you sit on is lap during Thanksgiving Dinner.

In conclusion, you were legally stopped, if you got a ticket Pay it. I can pretty much guarantee you were treated respectfully.

Now more free speech and life hints

Stop blaming others for your screw ups

No one is out to get you

Retaliation on someone when you are actually wrong to begin with is for the weak and for cowards

Get a thicker skin and admit when your wrong.

The world does not revolve around you. In reality you're really not that important.

Your mommy and daddy most likley love your brother or sister more.... if your an only child they were so disappointed they decided not to reproduce because the world is filled with enough stupid, professional victim, entitled, spoiled douchebags and they didnt want to contribute to cause.

In closing.

Have a great day.

Unregistered
    You said your ticket was for speeding, where did this drinking alcohol thing come from?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    You said your ticket was for speeding, where did this drinking alcohol thing come from?
    He seems to be overreacting to the standard "have you been drinking tonight" question.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast