+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Retirement with the city

    How many people retired with the city with a 120k pension ? As a police officer? Please explain the number of years of service.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many people retired with the city with a 120k pension ? As a police officer? Please explain the number of years of service.
    Call the pension board 305-858-6006 don’t listen to the clowns here.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    No officer has retired making that much. Remember, off duty are not pensionable. Ofc. Ste.... worked overtime every day his last couple of years and still didn't make it.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Why you want so much money for retirement? You can live pretty well with just $45k a year of course if everything you have is paid for by that time.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No officer has retired making that much. Remember, off duty are not pensionable. Ofc. Ste.... worked overtime every day his last couple of years and still didn't make it.
    Did he FINALLY retire?!? I remember him working every event in the city and taking ever draft possible at Northside. Guy was nuts! My last few years, I'm taking it easy on my body so I can actually enjoy my post-retirement for as long as possible. God bless him.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Papo, I hear stories all the time from retired po's how they retire with a million 😂 is like talking to a Cuban at Sedanos, who is a bag boy here, but was a Doctor in Cuba. Dale!!!

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Overtime and specialty pay Is not pensionable as well

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Overtime and specialty pay Is not pensionable as well
    Wrong overtime is not but specialty pay FTO, senior officer etc is.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Overtime and specialty pay Is not pensionable as well
    Guess you listen to the Reyes brothers

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wrong overtime is not but specialty pay FTO, senior officer etc is.
    Papo, informed yourself , if specialty pay is pensionable , I have a seven mile bridge for sale very cheap in the keys for you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •