Deputy Fired
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deputy Fired

Unregistered

Deputy Fired

Here we go..all about timing. Time to show how "tough" BSO is and how high the standards are. What a joke. Useless or not, a lot have done worse.

Unregistered
    Israel let Peterson retire when he should’ve been suspended pending termination for not entering that building and they fire this guy for sleeping. Give me a break.

Unregistered
    Peterson has dirt on the annointed one. I'm sure there's alot he's saying behind the scenes.

Unregistered
    Sleeping is a fireable offense? I guess Most of us are fired then. What a joke.

Unregistered

Tinker Bell

It's in Timker Bells hands now.

Unregistered
    He'll get his job back; if he wants it. The lack of consistency will prove that he was singled out and made an example of for other purposes.

He's not a big fish, and the public is unimpressed with this firing. It serves to make BSO appear to be chaotic and inconsistent.

Unregistered
    Sleeping may not always be a firable offense, but the context is also a factor. In this case, the context could not be any worse. He deserves it.

Unregistered
    He is a sacrificial lamb, low hanging fruit.

Wonder what happens to the Captain and Sergeant who didnt bother to answer the radio?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is a sacrificial lamb, low hanging fruit.

Wonder what happens to the Captain and Sergeant who didnt bother to answer the radio?
    They article says it was a sergeant. Witnessed it and I'm sure he contacted the captain or Lieutenant via cell phone

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They article says it was a sergeant. Witnessed it and I'm sure he contacted the captain or Lieutenant via cell phone
    No doubt that a cell call was made.

" tell me what to do because I know i'm not allowed to make a decision-especially one like this that might leak out to the media. After all, our image is all that matters. I am forever loyal to you and don't care who gets hurt as I protect my spot in this district. Should I tell the student that he didn't see anything and that it was all his imagination like we do to residents who call us and report stuff and we take the long way to get there hoping that it's all over?" " Or, should I send Mutt and Jeff to his house late tonight to suggest that no one else needs to know about what he saw?" " If that doesn't work, should I tail his bumper and drive by his house a lot until he get's the message that we keep secrets?" " Tell me what to do. ..."

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast