Burt Perez & Felype

Unregistered

Burt Perez & Felype

Burt continue having fun with your girl Felype but at work shes in the team too! Which means she can handle details and be on post like the rest of the squad. Do you need a secretary? is she special? Can’t wait until the major retires. Manny, Rodriguez, and you will be out of gas. Nice to see those losers all conspiring riding together in the same car on 9/11 this week. Running the place to the gutters. This is the worst I have ever seen moral in this place. I wonder when the major is going to stop giving all the overtime to his boys. Specially his two do boy LTs. We need more officers on the road to handle calls on OT not Lts that don’t do shit other than hide and collect fat checks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Burt continue having fun with your girl Felype but at work shes in the team too! Which means she can handle details and be on post like the rest of the squad. Do you need a secretary? is she special? Can’t wait until the major retires. Manny, Rodriguez, and you will be out of gas. Nice to see those losers all conspiring riding together in the same car on 9/11 this week. Running the place to the gutters. This is the worst I have ever seen moral in this place. I wonder when the major is going to stop giving all the overtime to his boys. Specially his two do boy LTs. We need more officers on the road to handle calls on OT not Lts that don’t do shit other than hide and collect fat checks.
    What section are you referring to? ECB?

Unregistered

Burt& Felipe

They are both at the airport , ict. Jessica should have gotten the position instead of Felipe